𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 18-the beauty and the specialist

Eight hours passed since Musa and Riven ran in the woods to ditch all the classes together, the sun was slowly setting down behind Alfea the sky became into dark blue colour with stars in it the two love birds were walking back to the yard Musa was holding Riven's hand gently while they were still walking when Riven stopped walk for a bit "i've noticed you are a bit fan of the books too" "Well yes i'm don't you dare to give me another nickname i already handle the shorty one" Musa replied rolling her eyes Riven just chuckled and pulled Musa close to him "It's cute when you get mad but i have surprise for you" a surprise? Musa wasn't expecting that but she would love spent more time with Riven.

They both walked back inside the school and then they walked in another direction without grabbing anyone's attention Musa was giggling a bit since she felt they are breaking into the school "Shh be quiet shorty" Riven whispered with quiet laugh Musa just nodded and then they were at the front door of the big library of Alfea Riven looked around if someone was comming and then he broke the lock for the door "Riven do you know what problems you will get?!" Musa whispered to the bad boy he just rolled his eyes and openned the door for the library and walked inside with Musa.

The mind fairy looked around the library every shield was fulled with books and other materials even with maps full of magic "Don't tell me you never came here" Riven said standing behind her and putting his hands on her shoulders again kissing her neck "Actually no i've never came here" Musa giggled a bit Riven stopped kissing her neck for a moment and then an idea came in his mind even he didn't like to read any book he wanted to do it for his mind fairy and he knew what was her favourite book.

Riven picked up one of Musa's most favourite books and removed his jacket then he handed it to her "I don't want you get cold or something" Musa's cheeks became a bit red she took Riven's jacket and worn it the specialist and the mind fairy sat at the large window sill Musa slowly put her hand on Riven's right one who was on her shoulder and Riven hold the book with his left arm "Are you ready for some storytime princess?" Riven asked jokely Musa just only nodded and then the specialist start reading one of Musa's most favourite chapters of the book.

The library was fulled only Riven's voice Musa was enjoying at the moment with her boyfriend she had an small smile across her face and cuddled in him Riven stopped reading for a moment and chuckled a bit then he continued with the chapter making the mind fairy to smile ever more.

Musa and Sam never done such a thing as like she was doing with Riven she never broke any rule or even wanted to spent some time with her lover not like now at Sam's place it was Riven but it was pretty different, the bad boy was the opposite of Sam who Musa falled in love with not because of his hot body with abs or his flirty jokes she falled in love with him because she saw something special in that mysterious guy at first she thought he was one cruel selfish egoistic person but that changed when she got into his head and saw his real self the guy who Riven was showing to the others was pretty different from the one who was showing to Musa.

That mind fairy changed the specialist's whole personality he never done that type of things before he usually ditched classes alone,going on parties and getting drunk or having another sex with Beatrix only or sometimes with Theo, Beatrix and him after the short fairy looked into his mind at their first met she felt the good in him and now it was showing Riven was a bit more kind but rude at the same time only to her friends and his annoying friend Sky.

Both Musa and Riven were crazy over each other and finally they both got into relationship rivusa became real as what Bloom said earlier no one expected that this girl will fall in love with that guy who she couldn't stand and despised him and now how the things has changed these two's love was born in the day when Musa comforted the heartbroken Riven.

"Your heart is broken i can feel it you just don't like to show it because you are uhm Riven the best specialist but very egoistic at the same time you are also self centered and other things" Musa start speaking Riven rolled his eyes "Tell me something that i don't know shorty" Musa bit her lips from anger she hated someone call her shorty but she controlled her emotion and stayed calm "I will ignore that but if you need someone talk to or even cry on someone's shoulder i am here for uhm you?" Musa said and then she start walking away when she felt a muscular arm grabbing her left one and pulling her into a hug a very tight hug something weird get inside Musa a safety even from his touch she felt safety she slowly put her hands on his back and hugged him gently.

Who would believe that Musa saw something good in that selfish egoistic boy everyone in her group thought Riven was only those things who he was showing but no one expected him to get changed from a purple eyes stare their story was like beauty and the beast but in another version nothing would break them apart totally nothing but they both don't know what challenges will have because of one guy Luke.