𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 9-hickeys and stares

After this long night full with passion, pleasures and fun the sun shined into Alfea making everyone to wake up from their sleep expect two students the mind fairy and her specialist were still sleeping and the fairy still cuddled into the specialist but then her eyes slowly start to open she moved a bit and saw the sleeping Riven in front of her she couldn't stop look at him he was cute when he was sleeping then she noticed his hand on her waist she blushed a bit then Riven slowly woke up and saw Musa was already awake "Good morning shorty" he said with smirk and yawn Musa chuckled and said back "Good morning" Riven and Musa did one long eye contact without moving or look away from each other then they kissed their lips like yesterday with a lot of passion suddenly Musa pulled away and stand up from the bed "I'm so sorry i don't know what come over me" she replied and then she walked to the other "Hey where are you going? Are you okay?" Riven asked getting up from the bed "Riven that was a mistake i am still not ready for that i am so sorry but we can't do this" Musa replied ready to leave his dorm but then Riven walked close to her and pinned her to the wall "So last night didn't mean anything for you huh?" He asked checking her out with his eyes again Musa bit her lips she couldn't lie him "Riven it's just...you know we are not meant to be together" Riven looked into her eyes and get close to her face "You don't think that i can see it you want me to touch you,to kiss your lips you want to be mine Musa you can't lie to me"he was right she wanted it so bad but still the guilt for breaking up with Sam still haunted her.

Riven was so close to Musa she start breath heavily and getting red she couldn't control herself around Riven he had a power over her who she couldn't explain why it is happening especially with her but the weird thing for the mind fairy is she liked it a lot, it had a small silence between them but then Musa leaned to his lips and kissed them putting her hands on his cheeks he kissed her back and put his hands on her waist while they were still on the wall Riven picked Musa and hold her by her legs while they were still kissing Musa put her hands around the specialist's neck for a moment they stopped and looked into each other's eyes then Sky walked inside with Bloom both kissing like Musa and Riven yeah Sky and Riven shared dorm together.

When the other couple walked in the dorm they were so stunned to see Musa and Riven making out "Oh my god dude" Sky said Riven stopped kissing Musa and looked at his friend "What the fuck are you doing here?!" Riven asked with yell getting up from Musa "Soo you two did it huh?" "NO OF COURSE NOT I WOULDN'T FUCK THIS MIND FAIRY SHE IS A FUCKING RED FLAG SHE DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING FOR ME" Riven yelled without realising that Musa was on his bed and heard that Bloom gave him a death stare Musa just got up from the bed and walked out of the dorm she felt so dump to think he has good side and he might love her "You are fucking idiot" Bloom and Sky replied and Bloom walked after Musa.

"Fuck FUCK FUCK" Riven yelled throwing some stuffs on the floor "Hey hey Riv calm down" Sky said walking to his friend trying to calm him down but only one person could and it was Musa but he knew she wouldn't speak to him after what bullshit told right now "This is all your fucking fault! Everything would be fucking fine if you didn't show up your stinky face!" Riven yelled more mad "My fault?! You are the one who need be blamed you are more dump than a frog you are in love and still speaking this bullshit you know what maybe you are right Sam was better for her but she broke up with him for you idiot yeah i didn't tell you that part yesterday you are hopeless Riven she is for you and you are fucking up your chances!" Sky said with annoyed face and walked out of the dorm he wasn't in mood to argue with Riven.

Riven stared at the wall and he punched it making small hole in it then he changed into his casual outfit and walked out of his dorm slamming the door behind him he fucked up and he knew it but Riven had to fix the things he wouldn't give up like he does sometimes when it's not a misson or a fight with Sky meanwhile Musa and Bloom were at the cafeteria to eat something for breakfast Musa changed into a pink hoodie,blue jeans and white shoes her hair was also down and she also worn a headphones Bloom looked at her friend who was playing with her breakfast thinking about specific person it was Riven "He's an ass Mus" Bloom said getting her friend out of her thoughts "No he isn't he is just scared to express some feelings he probally had hard past Bloom let's not judge people because they are hiding their real theirself" Bloom was actually impressed that even Riven said that bullshit about Musa she protected him and then she noticed a hickeys on Musa's neck "Oh my god did you two had sex before we show up?" Bloom asked excited "What? No!" Musa replied with disguise face then Bloom point at Musa's neck with smirk and smile "Then why you have those hickeys?hmm?" Hickeys? Musa looked confused she removed her headphones from her neck and took her phone and turn on her camera she gasped seeing them on her neck "How the fuck that happened?!" Musa said with shock.

"Oh come on it's just hickeys Mus plus that will be a memory from last night" Bloom said taking bite from her sandwich Musa rolled her eyes and put her right arm on her neck pretending that she is rubbing it but then she saw the guy who did the hickeys on her soft neck standing on wall staring at her with cigarette in his mouth ignoring everyone else in the cafeteria Musa slowly looked at him and bit her lips again Bloom looked confused she turned around and saw Riven standing on a wall staring into her friend then she looked back at Musa "I guess you want more than those hickeys huh?" Musa get distracted from her eye contact with Riven and throw some food at Bloom making her laugh "See i know what you want with him you want his hands to touch your body to remove your shirt and kissing you non stop" "BLOOM!" Musa yelled with red cheeks Bloom wasn't wrong Musa wanted that she wanted Riven to touch her again,to feel his lips on hers and on her neck again then she looked back at the wall where it was him the man who made her feel different and to die for his touch their eyes again met even with one stare their eyes and expressions talks a lot more than them "Just admin it you are so madly in love with him" Bloom said with smirk Musa sighed and looked back at her redhair friend "Yeah...i am super in love with him" and the fairy finally admin her feelings but she had to tell them not to Bloom to only one person and it was Riven.