𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 27- friends in rescue

Four weeks later

After the bad events who happened to the bad boy he was grounded from one week to don't be apart from the specialist team or to be at these classes, the mind fairy's heart was super heartbroken more than her break up with Sam because Riven mattered a lot for her he gave her the love who she wanted but she got 'betrayed' by the bad boy, Luke tried to make Musa his girlfriend and to forget for Riven but he failed a lot of times that he slowly start to get annoyed, the winx and Sky were spying on Luke since they knew what bad guy he is and that he is the reason for Riven's messed life now.

The specialist with heartbroken heart as how the mind fairy was but it was different for Riven he didn't leave his dorm,ate something or even moving from the bed only cigarettes and alcohol bottles were in his lips and hands nothing else, the memories with Musa were across his mind and hurt him even more he was falling piece by piece Riven became more weaker and weaker each second not because of less energy because he didn't had his pixie on his side to fuck his head or to calm him down with her soft voice.

Meanwhile Beatrix was walking at the corridor holding her notebooks when she noticed Luke walking to his dorm she looked around for someone and deccided to follow him but before that she texted Sky to meet her at the corridor where were the benches and where she stayed with Stella, the air fairy quietly followed the suspicious specialist and then she hid behind a wall making sure he won't see her Luke unlocked the door of his dorm and walked inside.

Beatrix slowly showed up from the wall and walked close to Luke's door she had some hopes to hear something that will discover that he is the guy who caused those problems to Musa and Riven especially to Riven and she had luck "You did an amazing job with that to ruin that asshole's life Angela" Luke said without knowing that Beatrix was record him "Of course babe i would do everything for you" Angela said sitting in his lap and kissing his neck she was the blonde girl who was the issue and the reason of Riven and Musa's break up "You should've see how the dump small brat slapped him across his face it was a pleasure to see it finally he is getting what he deserves later the dump mind fairy will be in my fingers and i will do what i want with her but don't worry babe i wouldn't date such a brat like her" and that's how Luke sabotage hisself Beatrix recorded everything from what he said even she had video of him and the blonde girl from the club.

The air fairy had smirk on her face and then she walked to the place where she will meet Sky meanwhile the blonde specialist was full of thoughts while he waited Beatrix when he heard steps behind him he turned around and saw the air fairy in front of him holding her phone "What's so important Bea?" Sky asked he wasn't very interested to meet her at all "I can see you're not interested to meet with me but you will like that thing" Beatrix said with large smirk and an grin across her face Sky looked confused he thought Beatrix had another evil plan he rolled his eyes and gave her a suspicious look "Oh come on that was past move on now look at this idiot" Beatrix said rolling her eyes and handling the phone to Sky with the record and the video of Luke and Angela.

"Holy fucking shit! Beatrix you are one fucking genius!" Sky said with wide open mouth since it was a lot shocking but that is the key of fixing Riven and Musa's relationship "I know i'm duh anyway i'm gonna send that to Stella and you should go check on Riven i need do something i will make sure Luke to be kicked out very very easily" Sky and Beatrix both gave smirk to each other and walked in another directions now Luke was totally going down and no one can help him even his plastic girlfriend.