𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 16-ditching class

After long stare the fire fairy walked to them and put her arm around Musa's neck "If you excuse us the winx have to go in class" and then she walked away with Musa and her other friends.

Half of the winx were walking to their classroom when one of them get pulled away she felt a muscular arm to grab her left one Musa knew who he was she chuckled a bit and then she looked at her new boyfriend "Riven you know we both have to go in our classes" "Ditch class with me" he said still holding her arm and walking with her they both stopped for a moment "Riven i have reputation you know" "Your reputation is already ruined when you are dating an ass like me pixie" Riven said with a smirk Musa thought for a bit should she go in class or should she spent time with her lover?

She choosed the second option "Let's go" Musa said she was sure in her deccison "Now that's my pixie" Riven said back still holding her arm and the two love birds start running away around the corridor to the exit of the school they both pushed some people and laughed a bit without caring about anyone else and that they were skipping class.

The mind fairy and the specialist runned out of the school Riven looked how happier his mind fairy was they both still ran and ran at the yard when they got in the forest these two were acting like a little kids now. "Damn it you are running more faster than me pixie" Riven said while taking some air Musa just giggled and also took some air "So why we are here?" Musa asked "Because of the silence without any shitty people or your annoying friends" Riven replied sitting down at one large rock Musa sat next to him and put her white backpack away the specialist took out a cigarette and light it then he put it in his lips the mind fairy just looked at him and when he removed the cigarette out of his lips he left a smoke.

"Wanna try pixie or you are too good girl enough to do it" Riven asked with a smirk on his face Musa took the cigarette from his hand and put it in her lips then she removed it and left out a smoke "So?" "It's actually good" Musa replied and still smoke Riven's cigarette he just smiled with smirk on his face he was on his dream date with Musa right now in the woods just them and smoking a cigarettes.

Riven took another cigarette from his pocked of his jacket and light it then he start smoking with his mind fairy his other hand was holding Musa's they both removed the cigarettes from their lips and left out some smoke they looked at each other and leaned close to their lips again another passionate kiss and touching their necks and waists, Riven pulled away from the kiss and moved his head down to her neck and gave her again some hickeys like he was marking his territory Musa was his and only his no one else's he had to make sure about it.

"You're mine only mine" Riven said while he was kissing Musa's soft neck "I'm all yours..."she whispered softly and made soft noises Riven still kissed her neck he didn't want to stop it Musa finally was his girlfriend and he finally could have her, to touch her and to kiss every inch of her body he was the luckiest guy in the whole school and world.

After he gave her some hickeys they continued smoking and staring at the sky above them they both held their hands and Musa put her head on Riven's shoulder and enjoyed the sunset and the amazing picture of the nature in the forest.