𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 11-surprise

Meanwhile the mind fairy finished her practice and lesson with her new friend Luke "Uh i gotta go it was nice training with you" Musa said with warm smile putting the stick back and leaving the yard she's amazing that's what the new specialist thought in his head without knowing in what war he would get in with Riven.

Musa walked inside Alfea then she thought about Riven and his outbreak before he leave the yard she sighed a bit a worrines was inside her she never saw him to act like that even to don't realise it was because of her and that she is with another guy instead of Riven.

The girl was super confused about her feelings for him her brain was telling it is wrong to fall in love with one egoistic asshole but her heart was pushing her to him Oh god what is going on with me? she thought when she reached the door of her dorm she unlocked the door and closed it when she turned around she gasped a bit and stayed at the door "Did i scared you princess?" a deep voice asked with a smirk across his face and cigarette in his mouth "Riven how the fuck you..." Musa got paused when Riven showed her Bloom's second keys who she has given to Sky.

"What are you doing here anyway? That's Sky's keys for our dorm" Musa said still standing at the door "Aren't you happy to see me shorty? Ouch" Riven said removing his cigarette and leaving a smoke out of his lips "Why you are just standing there? Am i so scary?" Riven asked getting up from the couch and slowly walking to Musa "It's not that i am just a bit shocked and surprised to see you at my dorm i mean i am happy to see you but" Musa start talking when she felt his muscular hand grabbing her waist and pulling her closer to him Musa looked into his brown eyes full of passion "Riven...you said earlier...." "It doesn't matter i am saying a lot of shit without thinking".

It was silence for a bit but then Musa pulled away from the guy who had key for her heart "Riven about yesterday we both were drunk and did one big mistake you know how it will end if we get into something deeper..." Musa was afraid to get hurt from him or he from her even he didn't show his feelings she knew if she read his mind she will know how he feels "So when this weirdo show up it's now mistake?" "Luke? He is not weird plus he is nice and you saw him how he is training". Riven's jealousy get more bigger his eyes turned into death stare making Musa to gulp a bit but kept her cool "I don't want you around him" he told her with very serious voice.

Did he just told her what to do? Musa didn't like to be controlled especially from a man like him "I am sorry but i can be with who i want plus we are not dating and don't you fucking dare to tell me what to do" Musa raised her voice turning her face's emotion Riven smirked a bit "Plus you can't just show up in my dorm and tell me what to do i am not a woman who you can control" Riven just looked at the mind fairy with smirk then he get more close and close causing Musa to slowly walking away hitting the wall she was trapped like a mouse in a cat trap.

"I didn't know you can be feisty mind fairy i like that it makes my blood to boil more" the atmosphere between them and in the room became a bit hotter Musa only stared at him Riven slowly put his fingers on her lips and caressed them like the last night then without any hesitation he kissed her so passionate Musa was super shocked a lot shocked but then she slowly closed her eyes and kissed him back putting her hands behind his neck even she was still pinned to the wall.

While they were kissing Riven slowly moved his hands down to Musa's shirt and up it a bit then he picked her up for the hips and she put her legs around his waist while they were still kissing then he pulled away from her face and get down to her neck and kissing it with passion making Musa to breath softly and heavy at the same time "Do you like it shorty?" he asked while he kissed her soft neck "mhm..." that's what she all said without annoyed look or stare at him because of how he called her she need it she wanted it and she didn't want him to stop the specialist moved his head down to her shoulder and left some hickeys there the passion got more stronger and stronger between them.

While they were making their make out session suddenly Stella and Beatrix walked inside the dorm both kissing each other's lips like Musa and Riven did 6 seconds ago the two girls stopped kissing and stared at the other couple who were making out without noticing the stare of the two other love birds "I guess he moved faster huh?" Stella whispered to Beatrix she only rolled her eyes and nodded "She is lucky he is a good kisser" Stella looked a bit annoyed and hit Beatrix's shoulder then they both left quietly the dorm leaving Musa and Riven to continue their making out session.

Riven stopped for a moment and looked at the mind fairy "Why did you stop?" Musa asked she was still held in his arms and her arms around his neck Riven just stared at her She is so beautiful that's what he thought "You are just now in my arms that's what i wanted from long time ago" he said in soft tone making Musa's cheeks to get bright red and small smile across her face "Since when you wanted a red flag in your arms i thought Beatrix was your type" Musa said with smirk "Well sometimes people change little empath" they both laughed a bit and then they kissed each other's lips again forgetting for Luke and everyone only them no one else.