𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 17-Luke's real side

Meanwhile Luke the new specialist was walking down to the training yard when he noticed Musa's friends he stopped for a bit and then he heard some half of their corvesantion "Damn it Musa ditched class today that is not in her style" "Blame her boyfriend Aisha" Bloom said with a smirk wait a boyfriend? Luke thought in his mind these news kinda surprised him that Musa had a boyfriend.

"You guys know Riven and plus she is super crazy over him i mean she wouldn't miss the chance to spent time with her specialist aka Riven" Luke's jaw dropped the aggressive bad boy from yesterday who had outbreak was Musa's new boyfriend his ears can't believe what they were hearing "Him? Seriously? The pathetic useless asshole?" Luke whispered to hisself he was Riven's #1 hater since childhood.

Luke was one very spoiled kid who everyone hated especially the younger Riven now he didn't have any memory with him expect the ones who he was bullied by him Riven wasn't always the strong guy who is he now Riven wasn't that much brave in his childhood he was an easy victim for the spoiled brats for bullying his family also wasn't the perfect one as how Musa's family is his mother died from a car crash when he was 5 years old and he lived with his step mom and his alcoholic dad Riven always took care of everything even he was a little child, Riven also didn't have too much friends he wasn't very introvert person he loved the privacy and the silence without anyone else around him but he had one friend and it was Sky he became like his own brother till this day.

And Luke he was one of the most cruelest kids who Riven has ever met he was pain in everyone's life Luke wasn't the guy who he is pretending to be right now so he can make Musa his girlfriend but that plan failed so bad since she is dating his victim of his  bullying to him.

After their corvesantion winx walked in another direction of the large yard Luke bit his lips from anger but then an cruel plan came in his head That's fucking brilliant Luke thought in his mind he would ruin Musa and Riven's relationship but he need help for it it would be a hard job for him to do it since their love is a lot stronger than Sky and Bloom's two people from the opposite worlds to fall in love with each other that was a classic in every movie and it always has the bad guy who wants to ruin the main couple's relationship and it was that new student Luke he wanted to ruin Riven and Sky's life even more not only when he was a kid and in the present day too he despised both of them that with pleasure he will ruin their life.

While Luke was thinking for his cruel plan Sky walked to the yard ready to train as usual but then he noticed the new student who he hung out with yesterday and saw something suspicious on him Sky paused his walk for a moment and focused on Luke
I think i know him from somewhere but i don't know from where that was in the blonde guy's head and then he noticed an mark on Luke's neck that's when the memories suddenly hit him who Luke actually is that can't be i thought he disappeared long time ago with his parents?! Sky was so shocked to see his enemy here in Alfea he knew something is going to happen when that guy is here.

Sky fastly walked away from the yard he need to think about a plan how to stop Luke from causing chaos in Alfea or to ruin Riven's life again or even his Sky knew to what Luke was capable to do or to Riven or to him even to all Alfea.