𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 15-gossip

The sun shined in Alfea a sunbeam shone into the winx dorm the specialist who was in the dorm with his new girlfriend slowly open his eyes he yawned a bit and then he felt a tiny body cudding in him he looked down and saw the sleeping mind fairy.

A smile appeared on his face he slowly put his fingers in her hair and gently caressed it her beauty was everything for him and he was obsessed with it, after long staring into the mind fairy Riven slowly got up without waking Musa up he put blanket on her and kissed her forehead then he took his shirt and worn it back on his body and then he walked out of the dorm closing the door silency.

After Riven left the winx walked back in their dorm and noticed the sleeping Musa on her bed Terra slowly walked to her sleeping friend and noticed the hickeys on her neck "Damn it i've never seen tons of hickeys" Terra joked the others chuckled quietly and walked to their sides of the dorms, the mind fairy slowly open her eyes she looked around for her new boyfriend but she didn't see him anywhere Maybe he left earlier? Yeah that's the reason probally Musa thought in her mind getting up from the bed "Rise and shine lucky girl" Stella said walking to Musa's dorm side.

"I want every single detail what you did with Riven last night and don't hide anything" Stella said grabbing Musa and putting her down on the couch the others walked to them and sat around the two fairies "Did he fucked you?" Flora asked excited "What? No! But...me and him are officially a couple right now" Musa said with blush and happiness in her voice making the others stare at each other for a bit and then looking back at their friend.

"You're joking, right?" Aisha asked she can't believe what she heard Musa just moved her head for no with a smile and then the others start screaming making her to jump "RIVUSA IS FINALLY A THING!" Bloom,Terra,Flora, Aisha and Stella yelled hugging their friend super tight making it impossible to breath "G
..Guys I can't breath" Musa said while she laughed a bit and gasped for air they all pulled away and still looked at their friend "Was he here?! Tell us literally everything!" Bloom said she was more excited than the other fairies.

Musa took a deep breath and told them what happened last night "Oh my god that is the most romantic thing ever!" Bloom said after Musa finished talking about last night "I am actually happy to be in relationship with him...i saw his true self his soft side i know it sounds weird but the Riven who he shows to all of you it's a protection from his real self " "Well you are the only one what mess is in his head" Aisha said with smirk on her face.

"Girls after this romantic story and everything you all didn't forget we are having class right?" Terra said standing up from the couch the other girls sighed and stand up from the couch either "Why we have to study exactly today? It's fucking annoying" Stella said with annoyed face she hated to study sometimes it was stressful and boring at the same time "Well if you want be a fairy a very good one you need learn how to use your powers" Aisha said picking up her outfit for today.

After the girls changed they all left their dorm and walked in the big corridor with the other students while they were walking the winx still talked about Musa's magical night "Oh come on guys can't we stop talking about that i loved it yeah but it doesn't have to be our topic always" Musa said with laugh a bit they others giggled and then Stella stopped walking for a bit she saw her girlfriend in secret from her mother standing on a wall making small storms with her fingers the blonde fairy bit her lips and rubbed her neck "Oh myy Stella is in the paradise with her new girlfriendd" Bloom said making Stella stop staring at her and punching Bloom's shoulder playfully "Go talk with her blonde" Flora said while she put some lipstick on her lips.

Stella rolled her eyes and then she walked to her girlfriend at first checking if her mum was comming and then she kissed Beatrix's lips as Beatrix did the same she put her hands around Stella's neck and they still kissed without giving a fuck who was watching or what they were talking about them.

The other winx looked at the other couple they smiled at them and continued their walk suddenly they saw the specialist talking with each other and again the two love birds met their eyes again Riven couldn't stop look at his mind fairy as Musa couldn't stop looking at her lover she gave him a smile and he just blushed at her and gave her a smile either "Okay that's not the Riven who i know" Sky whispered to Bloom who was next to him "Didn't you heard? Your friend is in relationship with Musa" Bloom whispered back and Sky get super shocked and with jaw dropped he looked at them and then back at his girlfriend "You gotta be kidding me for this he wasn't in our dorm yesterday" sky whispered again even Riven could hear him he didn't care he only stared at Musa then she walked close to him and kissed his cheek making him blushing even more he was super madly in love with him.