𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 8-pleasure

The group were having so much fun they drank a lot of beer and laughed at jokes from every guy especially Musa she loved Riven's jokes and sarcasm 3 hours later Musa got a bit of tired the others were again back at the dance floor and still danced expect Riven he didn't like to dance unless if it wasn't with the mind fairy who has won his heart since their eyes met at the yard as enemies now as "friends" he was distracted from thoughts about Musa and how to win her heart it will be a hard challenge for him a lot of hard since he knew a girl like her wouldn't love a piece of shit like him.

Musa slowly tapped Riven's shoulder he turned around and looked into the mind fairy's tired eyes "You wanna go back at Alfea right?" He asked he could read by her expression on her face that she was super tired from the fun who they had Musa just yawned and nodded "I will be right back i need tell the others we are leaving" "You don't have to i can go by myself" Musa said standing up from the chair but then she felt how her arm get grabbed "Absolutely no you are drunk and probally it has pervs who are waiting for another prey" Riven said in very protective and serious tone he wouldn't let even a fly to hurt Musa she couldn't argue with him not now she only agreed and then Riven walked to Sky who was dancing with Bloom "Musa and I will leave i mean i need take her back to Alfea safety" Sky just looked at him and smiled "Dude you wasn't sooo protective or happy with Beatrix for example this girl makes you crazy huh?" Riven looked at Musa and then back at Sky "If you fucking tell her i am going to kill you with my two hands" Sky rolled his eyes and Bloom chuckled "Oh don't worry Riven he won't tell a word to her until you are ready to tell her how you are feeling about her now go to your 'princesss'" Riven stared at Bloom annoyed but walked back to Musa "Did you uh tell them we are leaving?" Musa asked a bit tired Riven only nodded and grabbed her arm then they both left the bar.

Riven's eyes were only on Musa she was humbling quietly so she doesn't annoy him they both were holding their hands Riven looked at their hands and tight his grip he didn't want this moment to over then they walked inside the car and drove back to Alfea "Thank you" Musa said breaking the awkward silence in the car "You will forget that till tomorrow shorty" Riven replied with smirk Musa punched his shoulder playfully and said "No i won't just because i drank that doesn't mean i will forget how you was the only one who changed my mood and made me feel so happy i own you a favour now" Riven smiled at the fairy again then he deccided to offer to Musa to stay with him in his dorm gladly he cleaned it earlier "Hey uh since you are talking about a favours wanna stay in my dorm with me for this night?" Musa stared at him for a moment then she replied "uhm yeah sure i will just go at my dorm to change and we will go to yours if that's okay with you" "yeah sounds great to me shorty" Musa rolled her eyes again but smiled at him again she felt super happy around him she was glad that he made her smile and comforted her as how she did yesterday.

Finally they arrived back at their school the two lovebirds walked out of the car and straight inside Alfea then they walked to the winx's dorm "Shall i wait outside orrr?" "Get inside idiot" Musa replied and open the door they both walked inside and then Musa walked to her side of the dorm Riven again stared at the mind fairy how she was picking outfits he enjoyed to stare at her every small move she made he enjoyed watching it "You okay? You look like you lost your head in the big sky with stars" Musa said holding her outfits and looking at the lover boy he stopped staring and nodded nervously she chuckled and said "I am almost done i will just change and we are going straight to your cave" Musa walked to the bathroom and fastly changed into the outfit who she choosed then she removed her rubber bands and let her hair down she fixed it a bit and her bangs too then she walked out of the bathroom and noticed how Riven was holding one of her pictures in her side of the dorm.

"Wow you are a lot of short here and you are getting mad when i am speaking facts" Riven said with smirk Musa took the picture from his hands and put it back at the place where the picture stayed "Let's go hobo" Musa said and walked to the door "Rude nickname" Riven added and rolled his eyes then he walked out and Musa walked after him closing the door behind her, then they both walked into other side of the hallway where was Riven's dorm again it had awkward silence between them when they arrived Riven openned the door and let Musa to get inside first she walked inside the dorm and looked around it was a bit messy and clean at the same time,the walls were grey full of posters,his desk had more vapes than pens and pencils plus some pictures from his boyhood but with hurtful memories "Welcome to my cave then" Riven replied Musa smiled and then she sat on his bed with grey blue sheets "Wow i love your bed it's more comfortable than mine!" Musa replied with a happiness in her voice Riven chuckled and said back "What can i say i have luck with my dorm pixie" then Riven removed his jacket and then his white t-shirt Musa's eyes stared at his upper body she bit her lips a bit and get super red he had very good body shape and abs Musa bit her lips harder and harder she wanted to put her hands on his body and feel it then Riven worn one blue t-shirt and noticed the mind fairy staring at how he was changing then he smirked and walked to her.

"Oh my did the mind fairy just stared at me how am i changing?" Riven said laying on his bed and getting behind Musa "N..No of course not!" she replied nervously then she felt how his fingers were travelling around her hair and moving some of it to her other shoulder "Do you like my touch?" Riven asked with one quiet deep voice Musa was silence for a moment and avoiding eye contact she couldn't let him have this power over her again but she had no choice he gently grabbed her chin making the fairy to look into his eyes he put one of his fingers on Musa's lips and caressed them gentle "I can see it how you are enjoying my touch ...you have soft skin and those lips..." Musa was super stunned to talk Riven just smirked and moved his head down to her shoulder and kissing it gently making the fairy to start breathing heavily and enjoying herself "have the nerd did that to you?" Riven asked while he still kissed her shoulder "No..."Musa whispered quietly Riven smirked again and moved his head close to her neck like a vampire was ready to bite his prey's neck he slowly start kissing her soft neck leaving hickey on it she slowly closed her eyes and enjoyed it his touch,his kisses they were everything for her.

After he kissed her neck Musa looked into him and mumbled with asking "Why did you stop....?" Riven saw how Musa was pleasuring herself he get so close to her face without any distance"Do you want me to continue? Just say yes and i will" Musa couldn't say no his deep quiet voice had a lot of power over her and his touch the kisses she get addicted to his touch and his lips on her neck "Continue..." Musa whispered that was the answer who Riven wanted to hear he moved his head back to her neck and continue kissing it Musa just enjoyed and bit her lips from pleasure Riven just smirked and then he grabbed her chin again then they both leaned close to each other's lips and without realising they kissed with a lot of passion Riven put Musa to lay down on the bed he got top of her and still kissed her soft lips she put her hands on Riven's face snd still kissed him so passionate than her and Sam did before this night will be unforgettable for these two which means the start of their relationship.