𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 20-the banquet and rejection

After Luke's fail to hang out with Musa and Bloom so he can turn them against Riven and Sky the two girls slowly woke up and yawned a bit they both got up from their beds and walked to the other girls "Did we miss something i think i heard a knock" Bloom asked fixing her messy bun "Oh nothing don't worry" Stella said tapping Bloom's shoulder and they all walked to their kitchen to make some coffee.

While the girls were drinking coffee and gossip suddenly they heard a knock oh please don't be this asshole Stella thought in her mind "I will answer" Musa got up from her chair and walked to the door she open the door and saw the principal of Alfea Rosalind "Good morning to you Musa" she said in sternly voice as usual "Good morning to you either" Musa said back a bit confused to see their principal at their dorm door "I want to announce that today we will have banquet i expect all your friends and you there tonight and wear offical clothes i don't want my fairy students to look like villiage girls" Musa only nodded and Rosalind walked away then Musa closed the door and walked to her friends.

"Seriously a banquet?" Terra asked annoyed they all heard everything what Rosalind was telling to Musa "Oh come on Ter it won't be that bad! We will choose dresses,hairstyles we will be like princesses from fairytale!" Flora said excited that will be her first banquet especially with her new friends  "If it's a trap? You know Rosalind we should be careful with her" Aisha spoke with suspicion in her voice she really doesn't trust Rosalind she had suspiciousness for that banquet "Aisha has some point we really should be careful with that banquet" Bloom replied putting her cup close to her lips and took some sips of her dark coffee with sugar in it.

The winx were silence for a moment if it really was a trap? "Maybe the banquet is the right place to discover Rosalind's plans and how to put her down we need to be super careful and clever at that banquet" Stella said still holding her cup either "That's it tonight we are going at the banquet under cover we will discover Rosalind's plans and then we will attack her at her weak spot" Bloom said confidently to the others they all nodded ready for tonight's big event.

Meanwhile the specialists were outside training as usual expect Luke he was in his dorm after his plan start to fail that was small victory for Riven and Sky even for Stella and the other girls they never liked Luke when he showed up Flora and Aisha noticed how rude he was to Theo and they knew what is his reputation he wasn't the guy who he pretends in front of Bloom and Musa "Seriously a shitty banquet?" Riven asked annoyed while he trained with his best friend Sky "That's what Stella texted we all need be there tonight literally every student no matter fairy or specialist" Sky replied to his friend giving him some attacks with the sword Riven protected hisself from his friend's attacks and then hit him in the leg "Damn it be careful" Sky said jokely Riven rolled his eyes and smirked after a long training the specialism class was over all of them walked back inside Alfea while Sky and Riven were talking they stopped for a moment and saw Luke around Musa,Bloom and Stella.

A jealousy and annoyed filled their body Sky noticed Stella's annoyed face everytime Luke was speaking for dump boring topics  "He won't give up so easily as i can see" Sky grumped to his friend Riven only nodded with some annoyed stare at him then Luke asked Musa "I heard we are going to have an banquet and i wondered will you be my lady for tonight?" Oh shit Stella and Sky both thought in their heads they knew how much impulsive Riven is Riven's anger start slowly to show up but then suddenly got calmed down "Actually i will be with all my friends plus i'm already in relationship with someone else i don't think he will like to be replaced with someone else" Stella had some smirk on her face mouring 'you're failing' Luke got a bit annoyed he just nodded and walked away.

Riven had some grin on his face he felt a big victory that Musa denied his invite to be with him tonight "At least it's large victory for me" Riven said to Sky giving him high five they both felt small victory that none of their girlfriends won't go with him at the banquet tonight.