𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 24-the perfect plan

Meanwhile Luke was in his dorm smoking a cigarette as usual he was super pissed that Musa didn't go with him at the banquet his jealousy and hunger for revenge of Riven and Sky start getting bigger and bigger he need it the perfect plan so he can put Riven on his place with Sky either but he need it Bloom and Musa for that "amazing" plan.

Luke got up from his bed and left his dorm walking around the big corridor with annoyed face then he walked past Riven's dorm and heard Musa's giggle he stopped for a moment then he quietly open the door for a bit to see what's going on with the couple he saw how Musa and Riven were kissing again and how Riven tickled his pixie the anger of how Riven was happier fulled Luke's body he couldn't look at them and walked away then back at his dorm with a big anger in his eyes.

"He's fucking supposed to suffer! Not to be happy i am gonna make his life more miserable!" Luke yelled breaking the mirror on his wall he despised Riven more than everyone else he wanted that revenge he wanted Riven to suffer even more the old enemy sat on his bed and put his hands on his face then a lot of ideas start full his mind how to destroy Riven and his relationship with Musa that would make him so happier to see his old victim of his bullying to suffer even more not only because his family broke apart and that he hadn't friends in the past but to have Musa in his hands.

"That's it!" Luke yelled with evil smile across his face like a psychopath from a scary movie he jumped from his bed and grabbing his phone he unlocked it and tapped a unknown number everything start slowly to acord by his plan he had to make that Riven cheated on Musa with someone else and he knew the perfect person for it, then to make Musa to love him and forget about Riven and then to ruin Riven's life in Alfea not only his relationship.

After the corvesantion with the person who would make sure to look like Riven cheated on the mind fairy Luke laid on his bed and smirked "You will wish i never show up Riven your girlfriend will be mine" he said to hisself taking another cigarette and put it in his lips Luke didn't know what he was messing with Riven changed a lot literally a lot he had another side who no one ever seen here that would change after Luke's plan he would wish never to mess with the specialist after a long years of suffering a dad issues,his mom's loss and other crap Riven learned that those things don't need to let him become weak but to make him a lot stronger and move on.

After long smoking Luke was just resting and excited for tonight's plan everything would be perfect that's what he thought he was ready to ruin Riven's relationship then to make sure Riven to be kicked out from the specialists and then from Alfea that was his big wish after one of them is out the other one Sky would be the next he would do more cruel thing on him with pleasure he waited that after Riven was out of the picture he would destroy Sky either.