𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 2- jealousy

It passed three hours Riven walked to the training yard with another cigarette in his mouth he looked for Sky so they both can train together but then he remembered Sky had an date with the redhair fairy Bloom Riven rolled his eyes and mumbled to hisself "Great he is on another date with her" Riven took out his phone and unlocked it then he was scrolling through his Instagram and then he saw one of Musa's posts a small smile appeared on his face and tapped the heart button then he tapped her profile and scrolled through it she usually posted some aesthetic pictures,Sam and her, pictures with winx and herself of course when he scrolled through her Instagram he bit his lips when he saw an picture of Sam and Musa the jealousy showed up on his face he turned off his phone and saw Beatrix walking to him.

"Riven we need to talk about something" she said with serious tone maybe it was one of her cruel plans or something he sigh and nodded then they walked more far away from the specialists who trained they both hid in the bushes where they spoke before Beatrix took a deep breath and she put her left arm on his cheek "Is everything okay? You are scaring me right now" Riven said he was super confused Beatrix pulled her arm away and she spoke "Riven you are the best thing who happened to me we had our cute moments but...I am not feeling the love between us anymore the problem is not you or me it's just maybe the love disappeared between us" Riven's face turned into a shock Beatrix just broke up with him now his day start to get more ruined "So you're breaking up with me? What about Theo? What about us? " "I already told him he accepted it very peaceful and calm Riven I think you should do the same now if you excuse me i have to go" Beatrix walked away leaving her ex standing there and squeezing his fist he felt a bit hurt but he didn't want to show it so he doesn't look like a weak loser.

Riven walked away from the bushes and walked back at the place where he was staying at the yard "This fucking can't happening to me what the hell is going on today? Now i got dumped? Thinking about this mind walking red flag fairy? You gotta be kidding me!" Riven yelled grabbing the attention of half the specialists "What you all are staring at? You weren't seeing someone to get mad or something?!" then the specialists get back with the training Riven just looked away and something grabbed his attention it was Musa and Sam walking through the yard talking with each other and smiles on their faces the jealousy get back in his body forgetting that Beatrix dumped his ass 5 seconds ago "What she sees in him?" he whispered to hisself and still stared at them.

Then they walked past him but Sam turned around and waved at him Musa looked confused and then she turned around and saw Riven suddenly she felt something weird in her body but she ignore it "Hi Riven!" Sam said smiling he was very polite person and super kind but he also was badass when someone pissed him off or hurt Musa "yeah...hi" Riven said in a cold tone Musa felt something was off with Riven even he said to her to stay out of his head she couldn't control it and her eyes became purple reading his mind and feelings she felt the hurt side inside him and a heartbroken emotion she realised he was dumped from Beatrix "You look a little bit off today is everything okay?" Sam asked him Riven rolled his eyes "Why the fuck you need ask me this question ? You can clearly see i am fine nerd" "Can't you answer like a normal human not like an egoistic self centered idiot?" Musa spoke to him Riven looked away from Sam and looked at her "Says the walking red flag mind fairy trying to be specialist" "You think a woman can't fight or something? That's pathetic from you Riven" Sam just standed there and looked confused "Uh Mus let's just go" Sam distrubed their eye contact with grabbing her arm and they both walked away.

Riven only stared how they were walking away and then Musa looked back at the specialist they had short eye contact and then she looked away Riven only smirked and had one small smile on him he liked argue with her then he walked away from the yard thinking about Musa again.