𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 5- breaking up with the good boy

It passed 3 hours since Musa and Riven's training and their love moment with passion but both of them knew what will be the conquests if they kissed or even had a love affair, Musa walked back at her dorm heavily breathing still she was confused why she felt like that why she wanted to feel Riven's lips on hers but she didn't want to break Sam's heart or to affect her friendship with Terra.

Musa walked to her side of the large dorm and laid on the small bed who she had the thousands of thoughts swam in her head about that moment after the train with the mysterious specialist how he looked into her eyes Riven had some effect on her who Sam didn't have it was super different lately Musa didn't feel any feelings for Sam like their first met she was super in love with him but that feeling died slowly by slowly Musa didn't want to break his heart because of another guy but she knew what was the right thing in this situation..to be honest with him without lying to him how she feels or made stupid lie why she want to over that relationship.

Musa got up from her bed and took her phone she texted Sam that they need to talk it was very important and put it away she took a deep breath and whispered to herself "You're doing the right thing Musa...even it cost a broken heart" suddenly the door get open Sam walked inside and saw his girlfriend sitting on her bed full of thoughts and a bit nervous he was a bit worry and confuse at the same time what was so important to talk about? "Hey Mus i came as fast as possible" Sam said sitting next to her "Is everything okay? You seems a bit off now..."he gently took her arm and she slowly looked at him with sadness eyes "Sam.....I don't feel the love between us anymore...".

Sam's face slowly turned into a sadness and confusion "So....you don't love me anymore? That means...you want over the things with me?" his voice filled with sadness Musa's eyes had tears who streamed down her face she slowly nodded feeling guilty that she broke Sam's heart "Hey hey..." Sam whispered to her wiping her tears away "It's okay i understand that not every relationship last forever even my heart is broken that doesn't mean i won't move on we both deserve to be happy especially you Musa" his voice was sad and calm at the same time Sam gently put some hair behind her air "I will always love you Musa no matter what you will always have me...." Sam leaned close to Musa and kissed her soft lips gently that was their last kiss Sam pulled away and give a warm smile to Musa hidding his pain but Musa could read his mind she can feel his heart shattering into million pieces the heartbroken boy stand up from the mind fairy's bed and left the dorm closing the door behind him.

After Sam left Musa broke down into tears and laid on her bed sobbing and crying cuddling in herself she just broke someone's heart who she was loyal to even he was Terra's brother Musa doesn't want to lose Terra because of her dump mistake she felt shame and guilt in her chest like a knife stabbing her inside then the door get open again from someone else it was Terra she saw her friend crying and sobbing on her small bed the fairy of nature get in super worrines and ready to destroy the person who hurted her best friend since she came here she walked to the laying Musa and sat next to her laying body putting her arm on Musa's shoulder "Mus hey... what's wrong?" Musa was ashamed even to look into Terra's eyes but she had no choice she had to be honest with her best friend no matter what "I-i just broke up with Sam...Terra i understand if you will be mad at me that you will hate me that i broke your brother's heart if this affects to our friendship i completely understand i am even ashamed to look into your eyes...".

It was silence for a moment but then Musa felt a caressing on her hair "Hey...listen to me it won't affect anything to our friendship even you broke up with my brother because you don't feel the same feelings anymore that doesn't mean i will be mad at you you can't force yourself to make everyone happy Musa...you need be also happy either not only me or winx or Sam you matter a lot Musa you need care for yourself either..." Musa expected Terra to freak out and yell at her but that was unexpected Musa slowly get up from the bed and hugged Terra super tight with tears and puffy eyes "Hey shhh it's okay it's okay...." Terra said hugging Musa back and comforting her she hated seeing Musa hurt Terra knew about Musa's past and about how her mum died she understanded what Musa has been through before she get in Alfea it was and it is still hard for Musa she hated to see how Musa forgetting about herself and caring more for the others even some of them are hurting her.

"Let me guess...you broke up with Sam because you are in love with Riven right?" Terra said while hugging her friend Musa only nodded and Terra sighed "Love is a love you can't control it if he hurts you i am gonna choke him with one of my plants" Terra said in protective way to make Musa smile a little bit Musa pulled away and wiped her tears away a small smile appeared on both's faces and Musa mumbled "Thank you that you didn't get mad at me..." Terra chuckled and gently grabbed her arm "Of course i won't get mad at you because you are in love with someone else actually you did the right thing you listened your heart and even it costed Sam's broken heart you was super loyal to him in your relationship with him" the both friends looked at each other and again hugged now Musa's sadness and the scare that Terra would hate her for Sam's broken heart left her body slowly.