𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 21-dancing under the maroon sky

The night slowly came in Alfea everyone was getting ready for the banquet the fairies were putting on their jewellers and makeup then doing their hairstyles and the specialists were wearing offical suits.

Meanwhile the winx fairies were doing their makeup expect Terra she didn't like makeup that much "Girls are you all ready?" Bloom asked fixing her long blue dress they all nodded and suddenly Musa walked out of the bathroom the girls's jaw got dropped Musa's dress was light pink with flowers on it,her hairstyle was big ponytail and she had simple makeup "So..how do i look?" The mind fairy asked with smile across her face "You look absolutely fucking stunning!" Stella yelled excited they all agreed with her making Musa to giggle "Literally you look like a girl from a fairytale!" Flora said softly Musa chuckled and hugged her friends tightly.

Meanwhile the specialists and Beatrix were already at the banquet one of the specialist wasn't there it was Luke after he got rejected by Musa and Bloom he wasn't in mood because his plan was failing down so bad "That shit is super boring" Beatrix grumbed while taking sip of her wine "Agree what's even the point of this bullshit?" Riven said rolling his eyes and taking sip of his whiskey and then the winx fairies walked in the room where was the banquet Beatrix's jaw dropped when she saw Stella with that beautiful dress "Watch out to don't eat a fly air fairy" Riven joked Beatrix rolled her eyes and grabbed Sky's cup "Hey i was gonna drink that" "She needs it more" Beatrix walked away from the boys and walked to her girlfriend and gave her the glass with wine Bloom walked to Sky and kissed his cheek the others walked in another direction.

Suddenly a mind fairy stepped inside the room everyone was staring at her the specialist's eyes widened when he saw her how beautiful she is he never seen such a beautiful girl like her his heart start to beat so fast than ever "What are you staring? Go to your girlfriend idiot" Sky said while he held Bloom's hand Riven start walking to Musa when he reached her they both did an eye contact Musa gave him one soft smile he just stared at his beauty no one else grabbed his attention just her "You're so beautiful this night well you're always beautiful" Riven said with blush across his cheeks making Musa to giggle "you look a bit official in that" Musa said back still smiling at her boyfriend.

The two lovers still stared at each other then Riven grabbed Musa's hand gently and rubbed it Musa blushed a bit and enjoyed it they both walked in the corner of the large ball room and just looked at each other with warm smiles across their faces "Now this place became much better when you show up pixie" Riven whispered with smirk and put his hand on her cheek then rubbing it gently Musa giggled and put her hand on his who was on her cheek "These events aren't that bad i mean fancy clothing boring talks actually you have a point" they both chuckled then Riven leaned close to the mind fairy's lips and gently kissed them Musa kissed him back either they ignored the staring at them as how Beatrix and Stella were doing even Bloom and Sky these three couples didn't care for the eyes on them especially Stella even her mom to watch her how she was kissing with a girl she really didn't give any fuck for her controlling mum.

"Aren't you scared that your satanic mom will catch us?" Beatrix asked the princess of solaria under their kiss "Who cares bea? One person learned me to don't give a fuck for anyone else only for her" Beatrix gave her one soft smile and kissed the blonde fairy so passionate than ever, meanwhile Musa and Riven were still in the corner talking with each other and holding their hands gently then Flora walked to them "Well well two lovebirds in the corner of the room like the movies" Musa giggled a bit and Riven just rolled his eyes "Anyway i will leave you two i uh have to do something" Flora said walking away from them and walking with Aisha and Terra in another direction where Rosalind was.

"I'm gonna die from boredom" Riven said kinda annoyed holding his lady's arm "You can survive it you always survive things Riven" Musa said giggling again her small noises and giggles were his favourite thing he just smiled and they both stared at the others how they were talking with each other, drinking wine or other drink the half of the winx weren't here,stella and Beatrix were talking with each other and holding their hands as Sky and Bloom "Everytime when i watch those boring losers i wanna jump from a cliff" Riven joked then he got hit in his shoulder "Riven seriously? You would make me a widow" Musa said dramatic making her boyfriend to laugh a bit.

Suddenly Rosalind got in front of us their smile faded and stayed serious "My two favourite students i'm glad you two come" Riven looked super confused then he super quietly whispered to Musa "is she on drugs? I think she is" Musa hold herself from laugh "Uhm no problems" Musa replied to the strict principal Riven was just silence and bored at the same time "Well have a nice night you two" Rosalind wished and walked away from them they both stared at how Rosalind was getting far away and they both laughed quietly "For sure she is on drugs" Musa said Riven chuckled and still held Musa's hand.

The banquet was more bored and bored for Riven he only gave heavy sighs and then an idea came in his big head "I wanna show you something pixie" Riven whispered in Musa's ear she just looked confused and then Riven dragged her out of the room "Riv...

The banquet was more bored and bored for Riven he only gave heavy sighs and then an idea came in his big head "I wanna show you something pixie" Riven whispered in Musa's ear she just looked confused and then Riven dragged her out of the room "Riven where are we going?" Musa asked while she giggled a bit she felt like Cinderella right now "I planned that since today i never used my stupid brain for something" Riven said they both exit from Alfea and walked down at the yard the night was so beautiful the moon light was across Musa's face making her more prettier "The sky is so beautiful" Musa whispered softly staring at it Riven was behind his mind fairy he put his hands around her waist and both stared at the sky.

"Will you dance with this idiot under that night sky princess?" Riven asked her while he still was behind her and held her waist Musa giggled and nodded then he turned her to look at him Musa slowly put her arms around his neck and his hands were still on her waist then they both slowly start to dance like the couples at every prom in the high school.

And I wake with your memory over me
That's a real fucking legacy, legacy (it was maroon)
And I wake with your memory over me
That's a real fucking legacy to leave

The lovers danced under the beautiful sky it was just them no one else Riven slowly spun Musa and she just had soft smile across her face then they did another eye contact with a lot of passion and love sparks in it Musa was breathing softly and Riven just stared at his princess fairy with smile across his face they both leaned close to each other's lips and again kissed with more passion than before the moonlight was lighting the couple it was like one romantic story where the prince and the princess were kissing under the night sky with thousands of stars "I love you so much pixie..." Riven mumbled under their kiss "I love you too Riven..." Musa mumbled under their kiss either after that Musa slowly put her head on his chest and just enjoyed his touch and the night she felt so special this night than ever Riven's pixie was so happy around him gladly she came at that boring banquet because she would miss the night of her dreams with the specialist who she saw good in him and falled in love with him.