𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 25- disaster night

After the lovely day spending with the little pixie as how Riven called Musa the night came in Alfea the mind fairy already left his dorm and went back to her friends that night it would be a boys night without any problems as what Riven thought he was falling in Luke's big trap that would ruin everything in his life.

Sky and Riven were already dressed up and at the party the disco was full of younger people trying having fun some of them were drinking alcohol,others dancing at the dance floor and others were making out at the seats "Damn it that party is so alive" Sky yelled his voice can't be heard because of the loud music who was playing in the disco "Yeah right" Riven said with smirk and had an cigarette in his lips Sky walked to the dance floor and start dancing alone losing Riven in the crowd meanwhile the other specialist was at the bar drinking his shot of vodka alone thinking about his mind fairy and how she is.

Damn it i should've stayed in Alfea with my pixie he thought in his mind while he took a sip from his cup and then a blonde girl with black short dress,red heels and a bit too much makeup walked to the lonely guy "Hi there" she said in a flirty tone Riven looked at her he wasn't in that type of girls he already had one and it was his mind fairy "Yeah go find someone else to flirt with blonde i'm already taken" Riven replied coldly which made the blonde to get upset but she didn't walk away he looked in another direction and then she fastly took out a small bottle with drug in it and put it inside his cup that drug was given from Luke this is the start of his plan now everything would become in a total disaster.

"You know i really really like cold boys like you" she continued her flirt with him Riven just rolled his eyes and drank his shot of vodka without realising what was inside in it after 3 minutes Riven felt something weird inside his body he felt how his memories were leaving his brain and forgetting about the mind fairy the blonde had some grin on her face then she placed a fake worried look "Are you alright?" she asked putting her hand on his Riven just only nodded and looked into her blue eyes "Damn it you are so fucking hot" he said in a drunk way the drug affected him to his brain and attitude now everything would be ruined in his life even from that small conversation with this girl who was a big red flag danger.

Meanwhile the blonde specialist walked away from the dance floor and saw Riven flirting with that blonde girl "What the actual fuck?" Sky asked under his breath the guy stormed close to his friend and grabbed his arm away from the blonde girl's hips "Dude are you fucking okay? You literally have a girlfriend and you're flirting with this stranger who probally will use you for sex and money" "Fuck off Sky let me have some fun stop babysitting me and let me have some cool night with this hottie" "What about Musa?" Sky asked the anger start to grown in Sky's body he felt Musa like his sister and close friend she helped him with some things in his relationship with bloom "The little brat fairy? My girlfriend? You better be joking even i had an relationship with her it would be probally for sex nothing else she is fucking useless mind fairy and i wished to never see her in my life ever again".

Sky was too stunned to speak totally stunned Riven never spoke about Musa like that Sky gave up in Riven he already lost all his respect to his friend "You know what Musa broke up with Sam for nothing. For a small fucking dick who thinks everything is about him you know what your ass is more self centered than ever you only play with people and put them back in the box Musa deserves a better man actually Riven you are one total shame for specialist and a friend i don't want to have something with a fucking trash" and that brother friendship relationship broke into million pieces now Riven lost his best friend next it will be his girlfriend.

Sky let Riven's arm free and walked away from the disco he wasn't in mood to fight with Riven or to punching him he gave up all his hopes for that specialist before Sky to leave the club someone with black hoodie recorded the part of their corvesantion where Riven spoke a bullshit about Musa under the affect of this drug "Now where we have stopped?" Riven asked flirty turning back at the gorgeous blonde who he met she chuckled and kissed his lips the hoodie took a picture of it and walked away from the club.

After 4 hours Riven was feeling a bit dizzy the blonde girl saw the effect of the drug was slowly leaving his body but she had to do the last step from Luke's plan she begged Riven to show her where he was staying and to spent more time with him then they were in Alfea in his dorm and making out without realising what will be the consequence for this a one giant broken heart into million pieces because of one revenge.