𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 22-enter inside her

WARNING:this chapter contains smut (not very detailed because i literally feel super uncomfortable writing detailed smut that's not my hobby- 🥹) if you are uncomfortable with it please skip!

After their dance under the night sky full of stars the two lovebirds's kiss start growing with more passion and passion the love sparks were growing in their eyes either they paused their kiss for a moment then specialist picked his mind fairy into bridal style and walked inside the school the couple walked past the room where was the banquet and then he walked with Musa in his hands at his dorm.

When they arrived Riven put Musa down and continue kissing her small soft lips standing at the door Musa put her hands on his cheeks and still kissed him it was a bit harder for Riven to open the door but he didn't want to break the kiss when he finally open the door they walked inside still kissing their lips and breathing heavily under the passion kiss "I want you now" Riven spoke under their kiss Musa only nodded and still kissed the bad boy's lips, his hands were moving slowly to her back and unzipped the dress leaving to fall from her body, Musa slowly unbottoned his shirt and throwing it on the floor then she removed the belt from his jeans and removed them either while they were still kissing.

After they both removed the clothes from their bodies Riven put Musa laying on his bed and getting top of her kissing her neck with passion again leaving more hickeys on it then he slowly moved close to her stomach and start kissing it like the last time when they got into relationship Musa again felt big pleasure while her boyfriend kissed her stomach leaving small hickeys on it she felt like it was her first time having sex with someone but she already done that with Sam but that pleasure and the passion was missing in it.

Musa felt how Riven's hands were travelling around her body reaching her breasts he slowly unbottoned her bra and throw it on the floor next to their clothes Musa bit her lips Riven noticed the nervous in his mind fairy he just smirked and get a bit close to her face "Don't be so much nervous princess just enjoy it forget about everything and focus only on me no one else" his deep voice made her so calm and the worrines always left her body when he was speaking to her or when he touched her Musa just only nodded and then Riven slowly kissed her breasts making her to moan quietly he heard the small moan from her lips and felt proud from hisself.

Riven paused for a moment he looked into Musa's brown beautiful eyes she was breathing heavily and looked at him still laying on the bed her hair was took up the entire pillow one small strand falled on Musa's face Riven gently moved it away and then he asked his mind fairy before to enter inside her "Are you sure you wanna do this?" It was silence for a bit but then Musa only moved her head with nod for yes she wanted to feel him so bad inside her from long time ago not only hickeys and kisses she wanted more and more as what Riven wanted either.

The specialist slowly reached his night stand and taking a condom still he was above Musa she only looked at him quietly ready for him to enter inside her the bad boy looked at his mind fairy and slowly removed her underwear and then he entered inside her she start heavily breathing and moaning quietly closing her eyes and enjoyed it when she moved her hands a bit he pinned them on the pillow he looked again at her eyes and kissed her lips again while he still entered inside the mind fairy.

After long quiet moans, wobbling and hickeys the mind fairy was laying on the specialist's chest a blanket was on them she never felt so pleasured or to feel so happier that finally she had sex with her boyfriend the mind fairy's eyes slowly closed her eyes and cuddled in the specialist he slowly put his hands around her and falled asleep after her before that he kissed her forehead and had an warm smile on his face his eyes also start to close and falling asleep while he held the tiny mind fairy in his arms.