𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 19-enemies till this day

Three weeks later

Three weeks passed after Sky found out about Luke and that Rivusa became the new couple in the winx group,Sky always had an eye on Luke everytime he was around Musa and Bloom Luke always was around them which was something that Sky disliked a lot now he was in Riven's state with the impulsive feelings he need it tell his friend about Luke.

The sun shined in Alfea Sky was up a bit earlier he couldn't sleep while his childhood enemy is in Alfea and probally wants to do something on them using his and Riven's girlfriend Sky got up from his bed and walked to the sleeping Riven he had to tell him right now "Dude wake up" Sky said tapping Riven's shoulder non stop "Get the fuck back at the bed it's literally 6 am" Riven grumbed while he slept "I don't give a fuck if it's 4 pm or 7 am he is back Riven he is fucking back!" Sky yelled making the other specialist fastly to wake up and yawn a bit "Dude chill out for what are you talking about?" Riven asked he was super confused right now.

"Remember our childhood bully? The guy who broke your arm by 'ancient' and the one who made fun of your mom's death? Well that's the new guy in our class" Riven's face turned into a large shock his jaw dropped more faster than ever "You can't be serious right now i thought his parents and his ass already moved away" "I thought that either but i guess this asshole is back but that's not the only thing he has been super close to Bloom lately they even hung out together not only her and Musa is with them either" when he heard Musa's name his blood boiled a lot "I am gonna to fucking kill him" "No don't do anything be careful with him i think he is planning something something huge and we both need be ready for it right now we need Bloom and Musa away from this stinky hoe and to be one step after him" Sky had a lot of point Luke was a lot smart he always planned the best plans to ruin someone's life but not now Riven and Sky aren't children anymore they are ready to fight back and put down this asshole.

"Do you have any fucking plan or your head is empty as always?" Riven asked his friend again taking a cigarette and light it "I'm thinking about it and oh my fucking gosh you're smoking literally right now when we have serious problem?" "Even that piece of shit is back that doesn't mean i will stop smoking plus we are not shitty kids anymore Sky we are going to destroy him" Riven was confident than ever and ready to give him a revenge he won't let Luke to hurt him or Musa especially Musa she was something that mattered more than his own life that guy is super madly in love with his girlfriend.

"I think we need some help for it i am gonna talk with Stella she knows about him she was the first one who noticed something suspicious in him even the mark who you left him after your fight with him long years ago" Riven put his cigarette away and only listened to his friend he wanted Luke out of here and he would do everything so Luke to disappear from his life and Musa's.

Meanwhile Luke was walking to the fairy side he walked to the winx's dorm and knock on the door his plan was working successfully but something would ruin it without expecting it the door got open from the blonde fairy of the sun she looked in disguise to see Luke here "Hey Stella right? I am looking for Musa and Bloom we three would hang out at the yard before classes" Stella was silence for a moment she got a message from Sky earlier about Luke "They are still sleeping plus later we are going to the mall for dresses for tonight" Stella replied with annoy in her voice Luke felt he was super disliked by half of the winx he need it to win their trusts but that won't happen.

"Listen Stella i feel some....issues between us i would love to fix them with you i mean you are Bloom and Musa's friend and i want to have nice relationships with all of you" "I'm glad you're feeling them because i know exactly who you are you are not the guy who you're pretending soon your mask will fall from your face and my friends will see your true self i suggest you to be careful with Bloom but especially with Musa Riven has changed a lot he is not the little boy who you've bullied with your spoiled ass you should be scared from him because with pleasure he will choke you till you lose your last breath".

Luke's face was in large shock he was discovered by Stella either then Beatrix,Aisha,Flora and Terra walked behind Stella giving to the devil a death stare he was more worse than the creatures who attacked the fairies last year "I think you should leave now" Beatrix said putting her hand behind Stella's waist Luke's face turned red from anger he stormed away and Stella had smirk on her face so the others either "That guy will be put down very very soon" Beatrix and Flora said with smirk on their faces.

After Luke stormed out from the fairy side he saw Sky and Riven standing at a wall with smirk across their faces "Oh hi there Luke your day start is rough huh?" Sky asked with some grin on his face Riven just smoked his cigarette and left out another smoke "Looks like you do" Riven said giving high five to his friend "You think these bitches will stop me? That's not over until i get my revenge" Luke grumped and walked away Riven and Sky gave him death stare and looked back at each other "That guy need be put down as soon as possible" they both said and walked back at their dorm Sky and Riven were Luke's enemies till this day and that wouldn't change until he get his revenge on them.