𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 14-touch

Musa and Riven just became a couple as what they wished for from a bit while since they met at the yard at first they were enemies and now they are in one dorm holding their hands and just staying in silence with smiles across their faces. "Maybe i should have to go before your friends to show up" Riven said pulling his hand away and standing up from the bed but then the mind fairy again grabbed his hand she doesn't want him to leave she felt safe and herself around him he was like the half who fulled her as how she does to him.

"Stay please" Musa begged how he could say no? Riven just nodded and only looked at his girlfriend he was proud to call her that in his mind the happiness who he never felt was finally in front him holding his hand and begging him to stay with her.

Riven only nodded and put his hand on Musa's cheek and caressed it gently making her to blush more then he leaned close and kissed her lips softly he enjoyed to kiss her small soft lips now these lips were his and no one could kiss them expect him,Musa slowly kissed him back and put her hands around his neck and then he put his hands on her waist like they were dancing at a prom their kiss slowly became more passionate the new couple slowly get close to Musa's bed then Riven put the mind fairy laying on the bed and removing his shirt he slowly get top of her and still kissing her passionate and slowly moving his hand down to her jeans he slowly unzipped them Musa felt a bit nervous even she already has done that before she felt she was virgin again.

Riven removed her jeans from her body and threw them on the floor Musa bit her lips nervously and breathe heavily he noticed how she was getting nervous then he spoke softly "It's okay you don't have to feel nervous from me" then he up a bit her t-shirt and start kissing her stomach softly making her close her eyes and just enjoy it at the moment they forgot about their problems,their friends it was just them in one dorm no one else they didn't need anyone else just each other in their grip and kisses.

The mind fairy breathed more heavily and softly at the same time the kisses from her new boyfriend on her stomach made her to feel she was in another world then she felt how he caressed her hips gently she moved a bit and then he looked at his pixie "Do you like it?" "I always do..." Musa replied looking at his eyes Riven couldn't take his eyes off her he can't believe that right now he was kissing his 'enemy' from the yard and made her his girlfriend Riven stopped for a second and get a bit closer to her face then he kissed her lips again so she does the same softly their medicine now was only their touch and their kisses on each other's lips.

After their kisses Riven laid next to his girlfriend and laid in front her Musa just stared at him and put her left hand on the pillow still looking at Riven again the silence came back it was just stares at each other fulled with love and passion then Musa's eyes slowly travelled down his body looking at his tattoos she never knew he had tattoos till now "I like your tattoos..." Musa mumbled with small smile on her face then Riven slowly take her arm and put it on where was his first tattoo Musa blushed when she touched Riven's body then she slowly moved it up and down Musa loved to touch his body and tattoos "What they are meaning?.."Musa asked still touching his stomach with some tattoos on it.

"It is based on my boyhood and some for fun" Riven replied looking at how Musa was so amazed from his tattoos and enjoy it to touch him the mind fairy just gave him a nod and then she looked at him again these two's love was growing bigger and bigger, the specialist slowly moved his body a bit close and put his hand around her waist again only staring at her they didn't have any distance between them even their noses were super close to each other's they both could feel each other's breaths Musa slowly cuddled in her lover he just stared at her still his hand was on her waist maybe Sky was right that the mind fairy changed him now Riven start to notice it slowly and he was happy about it that someone was able to change him, to see his other self not this one who he was showing to the people.

While they were cudding Riven's eyes were only on Musa he still can't believe it it felt like a dream but it was really truth Rivusa became real now they were together nothing didn't matter only that Riven's arm still was on Musa's waist then she slowly put her leg on his and cuddled more she felt so safe around his touch more safe than she felt with a guy before Musa was the happiest girl now it was still shocking for her to start dating the most annoying guy from the specialists as what she was telling to her friends the destiny changed the things as she can see.

The two love birds slowly closed their eyes for a bit and only their breath could be heard in the large dorm then they both looked at each other again "I still can't believe it" Riven said breaking the silence between them again "Me either i thought Sam will be here at your place but looks like everything changed and i am happy about it" Musa said with her soft calm voice the guilt of the break up with Sam left her body and now it would never came back since she was now with Riven and for him he forgot for his relationship with Theo and Beatrix and their breakup now it mattered Musa no one else.