𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 26-ruined life

That night was one of Riven's biggest mistakes ever it wasn't even his fault it was Luke's but how he would know or even Sky? They both falled in that small trap which will cause a lot of problems.

The sun shined in Alfea at the winx's dorm only the mind fairy was awake since she heard her phone to buzzing she unlocked it and saw message from unknown person that's a bit weird she thought she open the messages and was stunned in shock her eyes were slowly tearing she saw a picture of her bad boy kissing another girl in a club then she played an voice message already regretting it "The little brat fairy? My girlfriend? You better be joking even i had an relationship with her it would be probally for sex nothing else she is fucking useless mind fairy and i wished to never see her in my life ever again" her heart slowly start breaking down she dropped her phone on the floor and the tears streamed down her cheeks.

The door got open it was the blonde friend with his suitcase he already left the dorm before the make out between Riven and the strange girl Sky noticed the mind fairy's tears falling down her eyes and her phone was on the floor he fastly walked to her and hugged her so tight than ever she cried into his shirt even making it wet "Hey hey it's okay..." Sky whispered trying to calm her down but the mind fairy was sad and furious at the same time she pulled away from Sky and stormed out of her dorm only wearing her pj she didn't care how she looked like Musa need it answers literally right now.

After the mind fairy left the specialist picked her phone and saw the anonymous's messages Sky was confused for a bit totally super confused he smelt something was wrong in this situation and then he remembered that he smelt something weird in Riven's breath something like a drug oh no no no what the fuck have i done i've should helped him  Sky thought in his mind he need it to discover who would do it and his first suspect was Luke.

Meanwhile the mind fairy stormed straight inside Riven's dorm and her eyes were so shocked she saw her lover in a bed with someone else Riven slowly open his eyes and then he saw the standing mind fairy with tears and the blonde girl from yesterday in his bed "Musa it's not what it looks like" he start but Musa just ran off Riven fastly jumped from his bed and ran after the mind fairy only on his boxers he didn't gave a fuck if he would be make fun of but he can't lose her.

"Musa! Musa please wait!" Riven yelled he grabbed Musa's arm and made her turn around a bunch of tears were falling from her eyes "You fucking cheated on me? So i risked everything for what? For nothing? Only you to became a liar and cheater!" "Musa i don't even fucking know her! She just came up to me last night and then... I don't remember anything but please believe me i would never do it to you!" Riven was super afraid he would lose Musa again "So the kiss in that night didn't mean anything to you? So the words The little brat fairy? My girlfriend? You better be joking even i had an relationship with her it would be probally for sex nothing else she is fucking useless mind fairy and i wished to never see her in my life ever again doesn't give you any memory?".

"Musa...Musa please listen to me someone fucking set me up and it was probally Luke he hates me since we were kids! He want to break us apart Musa just believe me please!" Riven yelled a bit Musa just had more tears she thought that this guy right now was lying to her again then Riven felt a sharp pain across his cheek Musa just slapped him across his face "I don't wanna fucking see you again" Musa whispered and walked away from the specialist.

"Hard morning huh?" Riven heard a voice behind him Luke walked in front of his prey's eyes and smirked at him "Looks like you lost your precious mind fairy too bad" Riven's anger start to grow he was silence and bit his lips from an anger "Don't worry Riven she will be in a good good hands and yeah...now you don't have any friends... girlfriend...everyone hates you...just like the old sweet times right man?" Luke said tapping Riven's shoulder "Musa did the right decision now you are out of the picture i will claim her as my own..." Before to finish his sentence he felt a fist to punch him straight in his face making him to fall on the ground.

Riven got top of his enemy and start beating the shit out of him without stopping the blood from Luke's face was falling like a river Riven almost killed his enemy but then a few specialists ran to them and pulled Riven away from him "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU MAN?!" the random specialist asked him while he held him "He just fucking attacked me while i was just walking it's because of the weed he smokes that's a shame for a specialist" of course Luke had to make hisself the victim and he did it successfully Riven was blamed for almost murdering Luke,he lost sky and mostly important he lost Musa now he was alone and probally will be kicked out from Alfea after that attitude only because of Luke Riven's life got ruined for only one night without any realising.