𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 12- feelings

After their makeout session Musa and Riven looked at each other with warm smiles their eyes were speaking more than themselves Musa's heart start beating so fast and the butterflies fulled her stomach she wanted to tell how she feel about Riven but was a bit of scared if he didn't feel the same? If Riven was just bored and for this to do this pleasure with her for his boredom or heartbroken heart? She can't risk her heart to get broken even he was kind in some moments and showing his good self to her.

"I think i should go before your dump friends come here and give me lecture" Riven joked pulling away from the mind fairy "You know friends annoying and caring at the same time" she said putting her hair down hidding the hickeys from him Riven looked again into her beautiful eyes he didn't want to leave her dorm he wanted to stay with her for long time but he didn't want to listen Terra or Aisha's dump lectures to him or to be asked a lot of questions by Sky's girlfriend Bloom.

After their small eye contact Riven open the door and left her dorm Musa stared at the door and touched her lips she giggled a bit and walked to her bed then she laid down and stared at the celling putting her hands on her stomach "Oh god what am i doing?" she whispered asked with sigh and smile at the same time.

Meanwhile Riven walked back at his dorm with blush around his face and thoughts about the mind fairy his feelings get bigger and bigger everytime he is around her when he walked inside Riven sat at his bed and sighed "I wish i could tell her how i feel" it was hard for him to express his feelings he never felt a love or other feeling it was expressed to him hardly ever with caused to turn into that Riven mean, selfish , egoistic but he had his soft side who only one person was able to see it and it was Musa.

The mysterious specialist was laying on his bed thinking about his mind fairy he had to tell her about his feelings she probably thinks i am using her only to recover from my break up with Beatrix that was his first thought then an idea came in his mind, Riven wasn't into the writing letters but he wanted to tell her about his feelings he fastly stand up and grabbed some papper and pen then he start writing the letter for Musa.

After a long writing and thinking what to wirte in the white paper with the black lines he finally was done with it the letter full with his feelings about Musa Riven never done that before but now everything was different since he met with Musa this guy slowly start to change without noticing it Riven put the pen away and looked at the letter he hoped Musa to feel the same way as how he does then Sky walked inside his dorm and closed the door behind him "Dude you missed a lot I talked with Luke he seems to be cool we need hung out together" "I don't give a fuck for this little piece of shit" Riven replied without looking at his blonde friend he didn't gave any fuck about Luke or what kind of person he is the most important thing is to make Musa his girlfriend.

"What's that?" Sky asked noticing the paper into his friend's hands "Not your business" Riven replied coldly standing up from his bed but then Sky grabbed the paper from his hands "You son of a bitch!" Riven yelled "Oh my is that a love letter for the mind fairy?" Sky asked with smirk on his face "just fucking give it back" Riven said sternly "Not until i read it lover boy" Sky said with smirk but then Riven start chase his blonde friend so he can take his letter from his friend "Give it the fuck back you blonde asshole!" Riven yelled again more madly "Oh my god i didn't know you can be so poetic Riv damn it and you are saying the letters are shit when you are writing about a fairy who you couldn't stand" Sky said still reading the letter and then Riven grabbed it from his friend's hands "Next time i am gonna fucking kill you without any hesitation" Riven warned.

Sky just laughed and replied at the threat "You won't dude but by the way if that doesn't grab her heart she lose" Riven gave a look at his friend who had smirk across his face and then he sat at the couch "Are you ready to tell her i mean to give her this paper with your feelings?" Sky asked again putting his hands behind his neck "I mean yes i am she probably thinks i am using her for sex or something else" Riven replied taking a seat next to his friend "She start changing you Riv" Sky mumbled closing his eyes and having a smile on his face "Nah she doesn't" Riven grumbed but Sky had point he never saw Riven so happy with a girl especially with a fairy like her.

"Plus she is the only one who knows what shit is in your head" Sky continued his sentence with grin across his face and Riven gave him a lock and made a sarcastic laugh "veryy funny blonde" he said taking out a cigarette and lighting it "so when you gonna give it to her?" Sky asked putting his hands away from his neck and moving his body a bit "Tonight i won't wait till tomorrow or another day" "Be faster because i think Luke has an eye on her" Sky said making Riven to get a bit annoyed but he held his anger inside hisself "Don't worry i will be more faster than this weirdo who you wanna be your new best friend" "Riv no i don't plus i feel a bit weird about him he is cool yeah but i feel he has another side" Riven looked confused a bit and then back at other direction if Luke was a problem? If he wanted to hurt Musa? He need it be faster and to protect her whatever it costed.