𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 3- comforting

The night came in Alfea everyone was already inside or going in their dorms for rest or just chilling before midnight Musa was in her dorm who she shared with her friends group winx the mind fairy was sitting on the red couch listening to music but full of thoughts about someone's emotions she felt some worrines in her chest even he was bloated,self centered, selfish sometimes person he also had feelings who he really didn't like to share with the world but Musa was one of the most stubborn people in alfea she always get what she want with her way.

Suddenly Terra walked inside the dorm with another plant in her hand and Flora next to her talking about how excited she is to be part of winx and alfea Musa removed her headphones and stand up from the couch placing one chill smile "Hey girls how was your day?" she asked them "It was actually super great Terra showed me Alfea literally all people here are so kind well expect one guy he wasn't in the mood as i can see" "Probally Beatrix told him something or lost bet with Sky" Terra paused Flora Musa knew for who they talked about she need it discover how to get closer with Riven "Maybe he was upset because his heart got broken or something?" Musa spoke to them they both looked at her and then Terra said rolling her eyes "He is in happy relationship with Beatrix and Theo Mus i mean they didn't have any single fight" Terra had some point in it but Musa wasn't agree with her "You don't know if their relationship was happy Terra i mean even he doesn't show his feelings to the world i can feel his emotions", Terra looked confused for a little bit she never seen Musa to care about another guy she also described Riven as one of the most annoying people in Alfea "Wait.. Musa why you even care about him? I mean you described him with...very specific uhm words" Musa rolled her eyes Flora just smirked and replied "You mind fairy you feel some sympathy for the beast aka Roven" "Riven it's Riven. But let's say i do it's not bad to feel sympathy for someone even he is... annoying, selfish, egoistic sometimes,self centered, talking dump jokes who i've heard when i was at the yard to talk with Sky and other shit" Terra and Flora looked at each other and some smiles appeared on their faces then they looked back at her "Girl you are crazy over him".

Musa looked into a shock for a moment how she can be crazy over this specialist? She is dating Sam for god sake! "You two forget that i am dating Sam right? I would NEVER cheat on him with another guy or feeling another feelings about someone else Riven is just someone who I can't fucking stand to be around now if you excuse me i wanna take some fresh air" Musa walked away from the dorm and slammed the door behind her "Yep she definitely has something about him" Terra and Flora said and then they walked to their sides of the dorm, meanwhile Musa was walking around the hallway humming one of her favourite songs it was from her childhood before her mum to die she always sang it to her just then Musa's eyes noticed a lonely specialist smoking another cigarette but with bottle of whiskey in his right arm he definitely fixed his pain with alcohol.

Musa couldn't stand look him like that she hid behind a wall and read his emotions he was super heartbroken that Beatrix broke his heart into million pieces well not exactly but he felt betrayed from her Musa sighed and she walked to him "Well well isn't that the walking red flag mind fairy" Riven said removing his cigarette from his lips and looking into her eyes with smirk on his face his mood suddenly changed when she showed up "You are having a rough day as i can see" she said taking the bottle of whiskey and putting it away he didn't resist which was super confused for him he usually gets mad when someone is taking stuffs from his arm or his bottle of alcohol but with Musa it was different "Don't tell me that you get back into my head don't you?" he said getting close to her face "Let's say i did i can't help but that's my powers and job i wanna help you yeah sounds super crazy but i hate seeing you like that" Riven was feeling kinda happy that Musa cared for him he just smiled and pulled away from her face.

"Your heart is broken i can feel it you just don't like to show it because you are uhm Riven the best specialist but very egoistic at the same time you are also self centered and other things" Musa start speaking Riven rolled his eyes "Tell me something that i don't know shorty" Musa bit her lips from anger she hated someone call her shorty but she controlled her emotion and stayed calm "I will ignore that but if you need someone talk to or even cry on someone's shoulder i am here for uhm you?" Musa said and then she start walking away when she felt a muscular arm grabbing her left one and pulling her into a hug a very tight hug something weird get inside Musa a safety even from his touch she felt safety she slowly put her hands on his back and hugged him gently.

After their long hug Riven pulled away and mumbled "Thank you..." Musa giggled and said back "You can say it louder or your ego doesn't allow you to" Riven get a bit red and rolled his eyes again "Yeah yeah i understand i am hot and other shit but you need stop describing me i already know what shit i am" Musa rolled her eyes but smiled a bit and tapped his shoulder "Yeah you are veryy different and mysterious than Sky i like that in you but you need work on your personality you should be at least more nice to the others who care about you" Riven thought about it for second it would be a hard job for him since he didn't like to be too much be like Sky badass and kind at the same time but for this mind fairy he would do anything "Yeah yeah sure i will try to be ugh kind but not like your nerd Sam" Riven replied Musa rolled her eyes and chuckled a bit then an idea came in her mind she loved to train at the specialist yard she also wanted to work on her fighting skills if something happens to her powers.

"Let's make a small offer since i literally comforted you to show you are glad about it I want you to train me like i will be your student and you will be my teacher i will show you that a walking red flag fairy as how you called me can fight literally like a guy like you" Riven looked a little surprised but impressed that she wanted to be like an specialist "you actually had a good moves with that big stick but offer is a offer i will accept it" Riven said getting close to her face again then they both were silence for a moment only their eyes looking at each other an heart shape showed up in both's eyes they couldn't stop that eye contact it had passion in it but then someone ruined it it was Bloom "Musa there you are! Oh hi to you too Riven" she said walking to them and hugging Musa "I gotta go it was my pleasure to talk to you little short mind fairy" Riven said picking his bottle and winking at Musa then leaving the two fairies alone in the large hallway full of silence.

"I didn't know you were into bad boys Musa you have a lot of secrets" Bloom joked Musa just rolled her eyes and replied "I only comforted him nothing else even i was single me and him wouldn't ever in my both lives wouldn't be together" and she walked away leaving Bloom with smirk on her face and following her.