'Backstory'

AN This is not the best chapter but it does get better, enjoy reading my lovelies.

————————————————————————

My memories from before the Red Room were fading. I remembered a cold winters morning; a blonde haired woman helped me put on my coat and gloves and boots and we walked outside. The streets were covered in a thick layer of snow and the roads were icy. The blonde haired woman held my hand as we crossed the street, towards a tall building.

We walked inside and I saw multiple young girls with older people taking care of them. We sat on cold metal chairs when someone called out our name. We walked into a separate room, and they made me sit on a bed. A man wearing a white coat came into the room and did all sorts of medical tests on me. Reaction time, reflexes, resting heart rate.

He wrote something onto his sheet and then exited the room with the woman leaving me alone. I didn't know what they were doing but I watched the small window that was in the room. I saw two figures that looked like they were dancing. One of them then jumped on the other and swung their arm. Red liquid then sprayed the glass and I flinched.

I turned my head back towards the door just as it opened. Two men dressed in black came inside and grabbed my hands and pulled me out of the room. The dragged me out and down a hallway. I don't know where the blonde haired woman was or why she had given me to this place. I knew she wasn't coming back; she wasn't going to save me.

They pulled me out of the building and to a large shipping container and shoved me inside. I feel to my knees, tears in my eyes as I searched the small space. I saw the light slowly draining as I turned towards the doors. My eyes widening as I heard the large metal doors shut and clicked locked. I was drenched in darkness, cold and alone. Men transported girls my age into the same container, one by one. Soon enough the room was filled with us. Until they shoved the last girl inside and then shut the doors. That was the last time we saw the outside world until days later.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I lean my back against the cold metal shipping container I was shoved in. I don't know how long I had been here for, but it felt like days or weeks. I felt the container around me being opened. Everyone around me screamed, the sound making my ears bleed. I turned towards where moonlight was filtering through a hole in the door.

My eyes widened and I froze. Men dressed in black with large guns were invading, grabbing girls, and throwing them out. I tried to move but I was in shock as they grew closer and closer. I felt hands grip my shoulders and the next thing I knew I was thrown out into the rain. My clothes and face covered in mud as I scrambled to my feet.

I searched around me and saw a black car with a man and multiple guards. He was pointing at us girls, splitting us up. I was pointed at by the man and I tried to run, guards grabbing me and they through me into a line with other girls. Time flashed before my eyes and before I knew it, a truck was transporting me. 

The man telling me and the other girls he selected that we were driving to our new home. But the sickening smile that was playing on his lips made me feel the opposite. They were driving us to hell.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We sat in uniforms, watching a group of ballet dancers twirl and dance in front of us. I turned my head and saw a girl in a black leotard and skirt at the end, she was standing with a tall and fragile woman.

"Your going to break them," The red haired girl mumbled.

"Only the breakable ones," The older lady remarked. I turned my head back just as one of the girls lost their footing and feel to the floor.

An echoing bang echoed throughout the room and the dancer didn't get back up, instead they were dragged away but tall men dressed in black.

"No room for mistakes, perfection is what you will have to be to pass."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My breathing hitched. I bend over fighting for breath.

"Rule Number one do not show weakness. As far as anyone knows you are emotionless." I felt a sharp kick to the side, and I fall to the ground. I groan and twist around, facing the older woman looming over me.

"Rule Number two you have no place in this world, but a place in his. Once you believe that you will work better."

"Nobody is coming to save you, get up." Her harsh words echoed through the room. I crawled up to my feet and stood slowly. I faced the woman again.

"You are going to serve a purpose, once you pass training you will be sent out to terminate all the bad in this world. Humanity will hold a debt to you, you are going to do great things."