'Chapter 34'

I sat at table, a blank page starring back at me. I sighed before turning my head to see Tony starring at me.

"Smaller Manchurian Candidate, what are you doing?" He looked at the pen and paper in front of me.

"School assignment." I answered.
"Ahh, well if it's science or maths I can help but anything else I will be as confused as you are." He offered. I nodded my head.

"Gee thanks, Tony." He smiled and walked further into the kitchen. He made a coffee before nodding his head at me and walking out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had a list full of scribbles and writing and only one of them worked. The moment which defined me was when I found my mother's grave. Everything else hinted at the fact that Bucky was my adopted father and I was the assassin that lived in New York.

S.H.I.E.L.D made sure that my photo was never publicly put out so only those in which I have shared my real identity with knows who I am. The only news that ever got out about me was that I lived in New York.

I had my moment and now I just had to write about it without revealing too much information. I had an idea and grabbed my school computer before writing everything out and formatting it correctly.

'A moment in time that defined me was when I said goodbye to my mother. I was traveling around Europe and found myself in a small town called L'vivs'ka Oblast in Moldova.

I never really knew my mother, she died before I could really know her. I thought I would never know her until I found someone who did, they knew where she was. They gave me a photo album containing photos of younger me and her together.

When I found her I knew that she was okay. She was in a lovely spot next to a tree blossoming with beautiful flowers. I left her my ring and flower. I'm still yet to go back but I know that she'll always be with me.'

I looked away from my computer screen, blinking out a tear forming in my left eye. I wanted to see her again, say hello and her my photo album back. I shut my computer down and walked out to the kitchen. Wanda and Vision where there making something. I smiled as she looked over at me.

"Hey Lillianna, how are you?" She smiled stirring the pot slowly. I sat myself down at the table and put my hands in my lap.

"I'm okay, thanks, how are you?"
"Fine thanks you, why do you want to go to Moldova?" She questioned. I started at him disbelief.

"I'm sorry what?" I started at her. She looked at me confused.
"You know I can read things with my mind right?"
"Not until know but okay." I smiled as she gently chucked.
"Well, Moldova," I started as she walked around and sat down, continuing to stir the pot with her magical red mist.

"Have you ever been before?" I questioned she shook her head no.
"Well it's a beautiful country in Europe very small though, it's where I think I grew up, where I lived with my mum before I was." Images flashed through my mind. The doctors, tests, the shipping container, the woman with blonde hair screaming as they took them away. I shook my head as I came back to reality.

"Before I was taken." She smiled sadly at me and I just shook my head.
"I don't want your pity smile. If those assholes didn't take me and create me I would of never met Bucky or Yelena or Natasha, or you." 

"Right, that's a good way of looking at it." I nodded.
"I uh found myself there after they found Bucky. I used that country as a refuge. I found someone who knew my mum and knew my family, they knew the sight of where my mum was uh, buried." She smiled nodding along to my story.

"I went to see her, say hello, I left her my ring and told her I would come back and see her, it's nearly been a year and I want to go back to her." I finished.

"I see, I would as well. My parents died unfortunately. Their graves are were in Sokovia but I haven't been back there since Ultron. I will get back there, see them and my," she hesitated. "My brother."
————————————————————————
I walked down the hallway and saw Yelena and Fury in a conference room. I walked inside nodding my head at Fury before taking a seat next to Yelena.

"Your mission that you previously went on, went mostly well. You got the USB, that was the main objective but I did say alive." He looked at us in the eyes. I looked down to my lap before glancing over to Yelena.

"What's so important about the USB?" I questioned. He hesitated before answering, noted.
"It has information about HYDRA and other organisations. We'll need it to intercept large events and jobs that may be carried out."
"Other organisations?" I questioned he nodded before checking his phone.

"I am needed elsewhere, thank you agents." He rushed before exiting the room. I turned to Yelena.

"He's hiding something," she started.
"He's Fury he always is. What other organisations do you think?"
"The Red Room is down, you know that, we know that."
"Yeah, first hand I guess, front row seats." I chuckled.
————————————————————————
I walked over to my bed and collapsed onto it, my eyes gently shutting closed.

'I looked at him, the face I've hated for too long. He stood in front of me with the blond woman. I heard him chuckled before walking towards me.

"Oh sweet Lily,-"
"Don't call me that."
"I will call you what I want." He snapped.
"I'm sure your mother will want to call you that."
"Mother?" The blonde lady was thrown to the floor, tears in her eyes.

"Lilly, they're up to something don't trust new people," she yelled before someone came and shoved their hand over her mouth, her muffled screams filled my ears.

"You have to choose." I turned around and saw Bucky, scared out of his mind starring at me with his sea blue eyes, the winter soldier muzzle over his face.

"Choose?" He grabbed a gun and slid it over to me, the weapon banged against my feet. The chains disappeared from my hands. I grabbed the gun and immediately pointed it at the boy.

"I choose you?" I trained the gun at him. I pulled the trigger and watched as bubbles escaped where a metal bullet was supposed too. His laugh erupted into the space.

"Your funny," two gunshots rang out and I started in shock as Bucky and my mother lying dead on the floor. I scampered over to them. Falling to my knees in front of. Bucky, I clutched his hand and watched as the life drained from him.

"Your a monster." I screamed at him as he shook his head.
"I only kill people who deserve it but you, kill on sight. Your the monster. You have no one to take care of you now, they're both dead, you only have me now."

"Your not related to me," I called.
"I'm not? Being a monster runs in the family because well, you are my sister." My heart dropped.
"No! Your lying your wrong," I screamed, I held my head in my hand. Looking At the blond lady who's face was morphing to look like him.
"No!" I screamed.'

I shot up out of bed, my hair managed and my body drenched in sweat. Tears formed my eyes and I curled up holding my head.

Bucky.

I jumped out of bed and fast walked to his room. I opened the door and saw him in his bed, his chest rising and falling and I sighed, he was okay. He rolled over and smiled at me.

"Hey doll, you okay. Come here." He sleepy stumbled. I walked over and he rolled over in the bed. I climbed inside and he wrapped his arm around me. I let out a shaky sigh, feeling his hand alive than he was in my dream.

"Your okay, we'll be okay, doll." He sighed as I felt him drift back into sleep.