'Chapter 32'

I sat in the front seat as Bucky continued to drive to school. This was day two. I waved him goodbye and got out and walked into the school courtyard. I headed towards the door and was stopped by a girl with brown hair and eyes.

"Hi, your Lily. I heard that your new here." She smiled looking me up and down.

"Yeah, I started yesterday and I don't believe I've met you." I smiled softly. I saw behind her were some other girls and Betty in which I met yesterday.

"How rude of me not to introduce myself, I'm Liz."

"Right." I smiled.

"So I heard about your teacher takedown yesterday, I wasn't there but information spreads fast around this school."

"Teacher takedown?" I questioned.

"Apparently you took down a teacher yesterday in your health class and fractured his wrist." She laughed.

"Fractured his wrist? He seemed fine yesterday." She looked behind her and then back to me.

"Well, it's like Chinese whispers with gossip form this school. It can get twisted so something you might not actually be true. Have you actually been to a real school before?" She asked grabbing my forearm and pulling me into the halls of school.

"Uh, no." She walked me to her locker and I stood awkwardly in front of her.

"Shut up!" She exclaimed and slammed her locker shut. "Shut up!" She smiled.

"Homeschooled?" She questioned.

"Yeah, sure." I mumbled looking down to my feet.

"Wow. Your so lucky you have me to teach you the ropes."

"What do you mean?" I questioned.

"Do you have your schedule?"

"In my head not on a piece of paper."

"Right well, what do you have first?"

"Algebra 4 and then double Chemistry." I answered.
"Algebra 4! That's like really hard, you must be really smart."
"Thank-you?" I answered.

"Well I recommend that you change to Algebra two because it is easier and there are better people in it." She nodded her head.

"I uh, think I'm okay, thanks." I started to walk away when she pulled my arm back.

"Do you want my help or not?" There were people watching now.

"Not really no." I broke out of her grip and walked away to my locker.

"What was that about." I turned and saw Peter behind me.

"I have no idea, Liz was trying to help me but was telling me to drop out of some of my classes." I answered. I then saw Ned standing there next to him.
"Peter's smart to!" Ned butted in. I turned to Peter and smiled.
"He has an internship at Stark internship." I turned to Peter and nodded my head.
"Stark internship huh?" I saw Peter roll his eyes. "That's cool you must be smart."
"Yeah it is thanks, and also secretive so I shouldn't be telling everyone about it." Peter turned to Ned and spoke through gritted teeth.

"She won't tell anyone." Ned nodded his head.
"Yeah, I won't tell anyone your secrets Pet," I smiled and winked.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sat on a chair, dressed and ready to go. I had Natasha in front of me helping me apply make up that won't come of. She was doing my lips in a bright, unmissable red. She finished and smiled, turning the spinning chair I was on to face the mirror. I saw myself.