'Chapter 37'

After dinner finished, Wanda and I still hadn't brought up Levi. Which was good, I didn't need everyone at this table to know about him. I relied simply but the conversation didn't continue after that. I sat on the couch as Sam, Bucky and Steve all crowded around watching a baseball game that was in TV. They were all yelling at every single thing they did or did wrong.

I then got a buzz from my phone. I looked down and saw a time, place and a name.
8:40, conference room 02, Fury. I looked up as Yelena walked into the room. I stood and walked over to her as she showed me her phone.

"Hey hey what's happening?" Bucky asked from the couch.
"Meeting." I answered being tugged away by Yelena.
"You coming?" She asked. I nodded as we continued to walk.

We got into the conference room just as it hit 8:40 and we sat down at the table. Fury walked in a little later.

"I have a pop up mission for you both, we are still figuring out people but we thing you two would be good." We both nodded.

"A boat has been found off the coast of Thailand, it was irregular and has been now pronounced as missing. This boat at this time and date was in the USB. Upon further looking it has been seen there are hostages. About 16 of them on this boat, 16 women have been recorded. We need you to go and save then, obviously but you also have a side mission you will also need to complete. You need to be sure to take out the guards and whoever is controlling this and find out if this is an organization that does this or if this is just a one off mission. Understood?" I nodded my head as he handed a file to me and Yelena.

"The others can't know your part of this mission, Natasha and Bucky won't approve of you two, they kind of said to put you in the safer missions but I have a feeling you'll want to be in this one." He told us, I turned to Yelena before looking back okay him.

"Good, next week Tuesday you will fly out and come back in the Friday early night if everything goes according to plan."
————————————————————————
I walked out of the conference room to see Steve waiting.
"You get a mission?" He asked. I nodded and kept walking. We got into the elevator.
"You know what this sounds like right?" I asked.
"It sounds like the how we became widows. Do you think they have been trained yet?" Yelena asked.
"If they are still under control whoever is controlling them will make them fight us." I continued.
"So we better be prepared, we need things to make them stop, we need the vials to save them." I turned to her.
"The synthetic gas? Where did you put it, I was kind of unconscious and bleeding out of my stomach." I asked.
"I gave it to the lab, they were going to try and make more of it but I haven't heard anything since." I nodded. The doors opened and we walked out, I saw Peter, Tony, Bucky, Sam and Vision turn their heads at us as we walking inside.

"мы захватим его утром. спокойной ночи Елена."(We'll grab it in the morning. Goodnight Yelena.) I said in Russian, hugging her before walking off. I walked to past the boys in the couch.

"зачем говорить по русски?"(why talk in Russian?) Bucky asked. All earning confused looks from the rest of the group in the couch. I looked at Vision who was starring blankly at the wall. I didn't know if he understood what we're saying.

"не нужно беспокоиться." (No need to worry.) I smiled.
"Goodnight guys." I smiled and waved as I walked off to my bedroom and getting ready for bed.
————————————————————————------------------------------------------------------------------
I woke up and got out of bed and walked to the lab where Yelena said we would meet. I smiled when I saw that.
"The lab?" She nodded and we started walking. We walked inside and the lab people turned to me. I saw Bruce and he stood up.