'Chapter 12'

Putting this out early because I won't be able to update on Sunday! I try to post as many as 3 chapters every Sunday but don't hold me to it, I am Dory from finding Nemo in real life!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------(Time skip 1 year and 3 months later)

We had drifted around the continent of Europe and had landed in Bucharest Romania. We had rented a small apartment in the city and have been laying low.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I lay in double bed that Bucky and I have been sharing. I listen gently as soft raindrops pattered against the window. I shift gently on the pillow and turned to Bucky, his eyes gently closed and soft rhythmic breaths being released. I smiled gently to myself. I slowly rolled out of the bed and stood up. I walked over to the window and opened the curtain letting in some natural light inside. I then walked into the kitchen and started preparing some breakfast. I got out a bowl, fork, eggs, flour, milk and three bananas.

I then started creating the breakfast. I poured the batter into the pan and waited for it too cook. I then heard someone come up behind me. I felt two strong arms wrap around me and gently sway me from side to side.

"Morning," He whispered. "Waking up too early, Doll." He mumbled. I chuckled.
"I'll make you banana pancakes." I hummed in response.

"It's raining." He noticed walking around to the other side of the bench.
"I don't mind, there now is no need to go outside." I flipped the food over in the pan.
"Rain all day I don't mind." Bucky chuckled.

"It's been too quiet." I say out loud.
"Something going to happen I have a feeling." Bucky sighed. I turned to him frowning. I then grabbed two plates and maple syrup. I served the pancakes, pouring some syrup over all of them and then walked to the small table we set up. I sat facing Bucky and we silently ate our breakfast.

"I was going to go to the market today." Bucky stated. I nodded my head.
"Good idea. I'll come with you and we can get supplies."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We walked down the small market that was held every Saturday. We had been here before and we knew the markets that we enjoyed the most and the ones that had the best produce. We walked around buying only necessary things. Walking around I noticed the the usual joyful and welcoming store owners we less smiley and almost distant towards us. I shrugged off the feeling and once we were finished we started walking home. We had just one place left. the news agency. We were about to cross the road when the stall owner looked at us in panic. I turned to Bucky who kept staring forwards. We crossed the road but I stopped in my tracks as the man ran out of the store screaming.

"Văduvă de iarnă și soldat (Winter Widow and Soldier)" He screaming making other civilians stare at us. I watched as Bucky ran forwards and snatched the paper form the stall, looking down his facial expression changed from confusion to alarmed. He ran towards me and grabbed my arm pulling me back to our apartment. I grabbed the paper from his hand and looked at the main header.

'King Of Wakanda Dead, Winter Soldier and his accomplice strike once more targeting the UN'

That wasn't us but from this header I knew people were going to be after us. I ran to keep up with Bucky's fast pace. We ran our way home trying to quick get upstairs and pack our things and escape. Bucky unlocked the door and I ran inside. Seeing a shadow made me stop. I looked up seeing a man dressed in Blue in our very kitchen. Bucky ran into me and I grabbed onto his arm. The man turned around and stared at Bucky.