'Chapter 29'

(Lillianna's POV)

"Ooh, I know a few kids that go to Midtown High School." Tony suggested.

"Do you show them how much candy you have and then kidnap them to work with you?" I asked. Tony scoffed at my comment and rolled his eyes.

"How does that sound doll? Midtown High School?" Bucky shifted the computer over to me and I looked at it. It looked the same as the past ten other schools we had looked at and I was done with looking at them. It was one of the schools that had uniform, that was the only thing I was looking for in a school.

"Yeah sure, it looks okay." I nodded my head, my face showing no emotion. Bucky nodded his head, he took another look at the school and smiled.
"Yeah this one looks good."
————————————————————————------------------------------------------------------------------I sat in the front seat as Bucky drove, out of the city and in to the suburbs. The houses grew from high rises to small one story buildings. Bucky turned down a street and there it was, Midtown High. The letters engraved on the building. There were few kids out the front. He pulled into a car park and turned the car off.

"Excited?" He asked.
"It's a building they lock kids in and teach them things they don't really need to know. Excited, somewhat." I answered earning a chuckle from Bucky.

"I don't really remember what I learnt in school but I do have some memories, mostly getting Steve out of fights, but I remember then being the fun years." Bucky told me. I smiled, he was remembering things, it was a good sign but I knew he would be remembering the bad things as well.

We got out of the car and cautiously started walking to the front doors. I heard some of the kids muttering as we walked up the front steps. We pushed the doors open and was immediately greeted by stares. It must of been the times where the students were transitioning from one lesson to another.

Bucky self consciously looked down at the floor, shielding his face from the students knowing one of them would recognize him. I however kept my head up. I didn't know these kids and the Winter Widow was too slick to have a good photo taken of her so not many people would know what I looked like.

We walked towards the office and then walked inside. There were kids sitting on the chairs in silence, there eyes drifting to us when we walked inside. We walked up to the front desk and the lady sitting and smiling at us.

"Hi, yes you must be Mr James and Miss Lily. Nice to meet you both. So you, Lily, would be going into year 10 am I correct?" I nodded my head.

"I have a student here to tour you around. He should be here within the next five minuets. While they are on the tour Mr James I just need to discuss a few things with you." She smiled.

She handed me and Bucky a map of the school. I took it from her hand and studied the map quickly, remembering all the classrooms and where everything main was. I then handed it to Bucky who did the same. We waited for a little bit before a boy with brown hair and eyes walked into the room. I felt Bucky tense next to me as he stared at the boy. I watched the boy as he froze looking at Bucky's left arm and his face. 'Did he know who we were?' I thought to myself as he stared at Bucky.

"Peter, this is Lily, she is a new girl that may be attending our school, would you please tour her around the school?" His face changed to a lighter mood and he smiled at the desk lady.

"Yeah of course." He smiled, walking towards the door. "Off we go."

I followed him outside the door. The busy corridor was a lot quieter.

"You Peter Parker, you were at the tower and few weeks ago." I turned to him as we walked. He smiled at me as we walked down the empty hallway.

"Yeah, and you said your name was Lillianna." He asked.

"My full name was Lillianna Winter Melora Barnes but going to this school everyone thought it would be better if I used a secret name. So I'm Lily Winter, nice to meet you." This is my first step to being normal but because of my past we changed it to a secret one, not too far from the truth though.

"Right now is 11:45 so Period seven has just started, do you know an average schooling day right?" He asked turned to me.

"Average?" I dragged it out a little bit thinking about it deeply in my mind. "Not entirely?" I answered. He turned to me slowly nodding, a confused look in his eyes.

"Were you homeschooled?" He asked.

"Sure, something like that." I mumbled the second part, not sure whether he heard me or not.

"Well, we usually start school usually starts at 8:30am every morning. We have three lessons, each going for roughly 45 minuets, then we have a lunch break. Then we come back and do another 3 lessons and then another lunch break. Then after that we have a final two lessons and then school finishes at roughly 3 or 3 thirty depending on the day." He answered, I nodded along to that information while taking a peak into one of the class rooms.

The desk were in rows and a chalkboard was at the front. A teacher stood sharing something to the class while the students were writing something down in their books, while others wrote them down on their laptops. We continued walking around.

"Here's the cafeteria, we eat here every break unless you want to bring something in to eat. The food is, okay I guess with being cafeteria food." He said. I looked around the large room filled with tables and chairs.

————————————————————————
(Peter POV)
My spider senses were tingling as soon as I walked into that room. I could see a large figure and a girl in the room. I had to tour the girl, Lily, around the school and I already knew she would be a new addition to the mean girl group. She took lots of interest in the school, the classrooms and the spaces. I figured that she hadn't been to a real school.

I finished up the tour and brought her back outside to where her dad was waiting.

"And that concludes the tour." I smiled at her as she nodded her head, taking one last look at the school.

"Thanks, Parker." She smiled at me.

"I will uh, see you around?" I questioned. She nodded and then walked down the stairs to her father. He wrapped an arm around her and then walked to a car down the road. I smiled at the two, but something seemed similar about the father. I felt my phone vibrate so I checked it. I saw a message from Tony. 

'Hey kid wanna come in soon, I need to check suits.'

                                                                                                                         'Yes of course Mr Stark, see you soon.'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------