'Chapter 19'

I groaned, my eyes my vision a little blurry at first. I blinked and saw two figures in front of me. I lifted my head and looked straight at them. I tried not to let fear ingulf me as I saw the two men who until recently I only saw in my nightmares.

"Она не спит (She's awake.)" I watched as one of them stood and walked over to me and grabbed my chin, shifting it up forcing my eyes to stare at them. It was him, the young boy from my hell days. He smirked down at me, his thick fingers stroking my cheek.

"Добро пожаловать домой, Лилианна (Welcome home, Lillianna.)" Dreykov's words thick and horrifying. I shuddered at the thought, of being home.

"Тебя не было слишком долго. Вы выросли.(You've been gone for too long, you have grown.)" The boy stepped away as Dreykov stepped forwards.

"Я уверен, что вы улучшили свои методы? (I'm sure you improved your methods?)" He asked. I looked up at him, starring daggers at him with my eyes. Dreykov stepped out of the room and shut the door behind him.

"Тогда давайте проверим этo (Then let's check it out)" The boy stepped forwards and I felt the binds tying me up being released from me. I stood to my feat as the boy got into a fighting stance. I took a breath prepared.

He came running at me throwing a punch which I ducked before kicking him hard in the stomach making him stumble back. He chuckled, what sort of manic was he? I then drew my punch back and sent it flying forwards at him. He stepped backwards and grabbed my wrists then I sent my other hand flying a punch towards him, hitting him in the jaw, I backed away. He wiped a line of blood coming from his mouth.

He growled and then ran at me. His hands wrapped around me and rammed me backwards. My back slammed into the wall, my head following. I hoisted both my elbows up and threw them down into his back as hard as I could making him groan with pain. I laned on the floor and jumped up ready for his next attack.

He went to kick me but with my speed I kicked the leg supporting him and he feel to his knees, I then spun my leg around and tried to kick him but he grabbed my leg and pulled it harshly. I fell back rolled backwards kicking him under the chin, sending his body flying backwards. He stood up and puffed, I watched as he walked towards a small table with a try, he picked up and syringe filled with a clear liquid.

"Come here, don't make this hard." he pointed to a chair. I remained where I was, slowly standing from the floor to standing upright. I shook my head and smirked.

"I never made anything easy." He rolled his eyes and walked forwards, I stood, ready for his next attack. He ran at me throwing himself at me. I lunged out of the way and watched as he caught himself before he banged into the wall. He turned and continued fighting me, trying to stab me with the syringe in his hand.

His hits kept on going but I still managed to dodge them mostly. Few of his punches actually affecting me until I heard the door burst open and looked towards the person, or people, coming inside. I saw multiple men with guns trained at me. I instantly put my hands up, and felt as the boy lunged at me, the needle sticking into my neck. I felt as the liquid trickle down my throat and my eyes became droopy, I felt my legs give way and my body fell to the floor with a thud.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke once more, feeling my body restrained by ties. I opened my eyes and searched the room. I was on a bed, strapped down by thick binds. A dingy light barely giving any light to the room. There was nothing in the room but the chair I was strapped to. I was set up facing a steel metal door that looked as if it would never move. I heard footsteps step closer and knew they weren't the enemy. I then yelled out, hoping someone would come in and save me. My wishes came true and the door creeped open and I saw her, Yelena. She instantly ran over to me and cut me free, helping me up. She pulled me to the wall and pressed her fingers to her lips. I felt my legs a little wobbly but I still stood.