'Chapter 11'

(Time skip 4 months later)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the incident in Paris we ventured down to the country next door, Italy. We were staying in a small town filled with different buildings and alleyways, easy to hide and to get away in case. The weather at this time of year was warm. The months were rolling around and soon it was October. From the documents Black Widow released my birthday was on October 16th which was tomorrow. I stood from the dining room table and into the kitchen, the sun was setting and I was starting to prepare dinner. Tonight we were going to try and make some pizza. I got out the ingredients and the bases and started putting the tomato sauce on and spreading it around. Bucky came into the kitchen and grabbed a bases and stood next to me. 

"It's your birthday tomorrow," Bucky started. 
"It is!" I smiled. 
"Would you like to go anywhere special?" He questioned. 
"I don't mind," I smiled. "This would be my first Birthday that I have celebrated that I remember." I sighed. Bucky's arms wrapped around me and I smiled, his warmth brightening my mood. 
"It's okay Lillianna, I will do my best to make it memorable."

I woke up in bed and immediately the smell of my favorited breakfast drifted through the air. I softly sat up and looked over to the kitchen to see Bucky serving up some banana pancakes onto a plate. He placed it onto a tray with a glass of juice and quietly brought it over to me. I smiled up at him as I sat up straight. He placed the breakfast onto my lap and kissed the top of my head. 

"Happy Birthday Doll," He smiled. "I got you some breakfast in bed, your favorite banana pancakes and apple juice. I also got you this." He handed me and rectangular wrapped gift with a card on top. I placed the present next to me and Bucky crawled into the bed next to me and I opened it. It read:

Dear Lillianna, 

Happy Birthday!

You are the strongest young girl I have ever met with what you have been through. You have helped me so much with everything and I am so appreciative that we met under the circumstances. I promise to you that once we are free I am going to give you everything you deserve and more. It will be me and you, against the world as it usually is. Happiest Birthday to my favorite girl in the world.

Bucky Barnes

I smiled and turned to Bucky. 
"Thank-you so much Buck, you didn't have to do this." He grabbed my hand and squeezed it gently. 

"Don't worry doll, it's your birthday."  He grabbed the present and placed it into my hand and I unwrapped it. I gasped as I looked inside. It was a leather bound book with a pen that tucked into it. I opened it and saw that he had written something inside. 

For my strong girl this is for your wildest dreams, Doll. 

Bucky Barnes

I flipped through the pages and then shut it. I turned to Bucky and gave him my best hug I could with the breakfast still on my lap. 

"Thank-you, thank-you so much." 

"It's okay. I hope you like it." 
"I do, I really do," I smiled. I pulled away and then turned to breakfast, eagerly eating it up.

As the day continued Bucky made it more and more special. We walked around the city of Florence and Bucky took me to a dress shop and brought me the most colorful and well fitting dress ever. He ended the day in taking me to a jewelry shop and buying me a bracelet with his and my initials marked on a small heart jewel. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I wore the summery dress and I walked down the warm summer street. I walked past an alleyway and turned down it to see a flash of black move into the shadows. I turned and slyly walked back to our place walking into the lobby and inside. The mail guide stopped me. 

"You have mail for you room." I turn confused, following him as he grabbed the package, a bouquet of flowers, red and white. he handed them to me but they fell past my hand and to the floor. I turned and ran, up the stairs and to our room banging on the door. 

A very alarmed Bucky answered and I stepped inside shut the door behind us. I heard footsteps above our heads and I instantly knew. I grabbed Bucky shirt and hauled him down to the floor as the floor from above us came crashing down into our living room. I ducked behind the counter grabbing the gun from above the microwave before ducking back down for cover. 

I turned to Bucky as he looked at me, scared. I took a deep breath and clocked the gun into place and turned around, pointed it at the girl closest to me and shooting, she fell to the ground and then I made a run for it, bucky close behind. 

Bucky grabbed our bags off the table quickly and I shot multiple shots around us making the girls attacking us fall to the ground. I then ran at the window and jumped, smashing it and falling out onto the top of the building next to ours. 

I tucked and rolled across the building and then jumped to my feet. I then ran, Bucky close behind as shots sounded around us. I ran to the edge and threw myself over it, flying through the air and braced myself for the fall. 

My legs came in contact with car and I heard the windscreen smash. The car stopped and I groaned as I rolled off the edge. I stood wearily to my feet, Bucky grabbed my hand and took off running down the street past the busy cars and roads.

 I stumbled but eventually took off running with him. I then saw the motorcycles. I reached next to me, grabbing the car door handle. The speed of the car and me holding it made me speed off with the car. I pulled myself up and threw myself into the car, the passenger seat vacant.

 I turned to the driver who was still driving but looking at me screaming, his eyes wide. I reached across him, unbuckling his seatbelt and then opening the door and pushed him out onto the road next to us. I jumped into the drivers seat and slammed the door shut and quickly took control off the car. The car tires screeched as I turned the car around and speed of driving Bucky jumped into the passenger seat next to me. 

"The widows, they are after us." He commented. 
"No shit, I'm gonna lose them in the traffic then we need another hiding city." 

I swerved the bike in and out of cars. I heard the bikes behind me trying to keep up. I saw the alleyway and mad a quick sharp turn. I heard the bike tires screech. and struggle to keep up with my fast moves.