'Chapter 31'

I woke up bright and early on Monday morning ready for school. I walked out into the kitchen and saw a plate with a pancake stack with a bunch of different toppings on it. I sat swim at the bar stool and searched around for anyone else. I sighed and looked down at my breakfast again and I heard my stomach growling.

"Surprise!" A loud and echoing shout surrounded the compound's kitchen and I looked up to see all the Avengers with party hats on. I smiled as I saw Bucky in the middle next to Steve and Natasha.

"It's your first day of school! I made you a special pancake breakfast and I have already packed your lunch and school bag." Bucky smiled coming around and sitting on the barstool next to me.

"We stopped him from picking out your outfit because his sense of style is still from the 40's and he would of made you look like an old nun if he dressed you. So me and Nat are going to help you!" Yelena chuckled.
"Aww thank you Yelena!" I smiled as the rest of the Avengers walked off to do their thing. It was 7am in the morning and I knew that most of them would want to go back to sleep.

I hungrily ate breakfast, it was delicious and exactly what I needed on this morning. I cleared my plate and walked with Yelena and Natasha to my room to pick out my first day of school outfit.

We eventually picked out a white corset top with grey leggings and a grey sweater to go over the top. I grabbed my black boots and then walked out to the living room wear some of the still awake avengers were waiting.

"Amazing you look great." Sam smiled.
"Wowie you look amazing." Tony smiled.
"You look beautiful." Steve smiled. Bucky stood up and smiled down at me.

"You look perfect! Are you ready to go?" He asked. I nodded and smiled.
"Yeah all good!" I grabbed my bag and walked with Bucky down to the car park. I jumped into the front seat and he jumped in the drivers seat. We took off and eventually made it into the school. Bucky pulled into a park near the school and stopped the car.

"Your going to be okay?" He asked. I smiled at him and nodded.
"I'll be fine."
"You know your cover and everything?" I nodded again.
"Call me if-" he started
"If anything goes wrong and if I cannot handle it. I will, go hang out with Steve for a day or Sam maybe. Please for my sake." I chuckled when he glared at me.
"You know I don't like Birdface."
"Well Birdface has a name and I'm sure he doesn't like you either." I turned and got out of the car, my hands wrapping around the door handle.

"Doll," he turned to me.
"Bye Bucky, I love you." I smiled. He smiled and nodded his head.
"Love you to, now go get 'em." He smiled. I jumped out of the car and shut the door behind me, saluting him and then walking into the school.

It was a weird environment. There were kids crawling around the place. All sorts of them. Girls, boys, all in different groups slowly making their way into the school hallway. I knew where everything was and walked straight to my locker.

I opened it and started putting my stuff away when someone came up behind me.
"Your new aren't you?" I turned and saw a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes.

"No, I've been her for four years. I was in your class!" I told her and watched as shock seeped through her.
"Really? But I swear I have neve-"
"Your right, I'm new here don't stress." I smiled and she laughed.

"Jeez you got me. I'm Betty Brant, do you need your help getting around? It is pretty confusing." I smiled.
"Uh, no thank you I think I will be okay." She nodded her head, looking me up and down and then walking away. I grabbed my books for my first class which was homeroom. I walked to the class and walked inside. I saw a group of kids sitting int the corner in the tables. I took a seat in the middle and waited for class to start.