'Chapter 48'

I stared at myself in the mirror, Wanda  and Yelena had done my hair and makeup and I had picked out an outfit. Levi had texted me and we were going to go out for ice cream. I laced up my shoes and stood up.
"So who's driving?" I asked.

"I can, do you wanna go on the motorbike?" She asked and I nodded.

"I'm sure Bucky will pick you up when you back, he will be eager to meet your new acquaintance." Wanda smiled making me laugh.

"I'm sure he will!" I smiled. I followed Yelena out and to the elevator. Sam managed to slip in through the doors before they could shut.

"So where we going?" He asked starring at me.

"Out with friend." I smiled, he starred at me suspiciously.

"Boy friend or girl?" He asked.

"Boy?"

"Does Bucky know?" I shook my head.

"He was gone this morning before I could tell him. I think Steve took him about for the day." He nodded.
"Okay, be safe, text me or anyone here and we will all coming running guns'a'blazing." He chuckled.

"Will do Sam." The doors opened and I jumped onto the motorbike that was waiting behind Yelena.
"Let's go!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yelena pulled up and I tore off my helmet, I looked up and saw Levi looking at me, shock on his face as I just turned up on a motorbike. I tucked the helmet into the seat and patted Yelena on the back. "Thanks Lena," I smiled. I walked over to Levi and smiled.

"Who's that?" He asked pointed at Yelena who still had her helmet on.

"Cousin, we're close." I smiled and waved her off as she sped off. He held out his hand and I looked at it and chuckled.

"Wait is this a date Stalker?" I asked and he shrugged his shoulders.

"Could be, I do kinda like you." He looked down at his shoes and them back up to me. He met my eyes and I saw his eyes search mine, and I felt myself smile. My cheeks blushed at his comment and I grabbed his hand and started walking.

"So, uh do you?" He asked, stumbling over his words a little. I chuckled as he turned to me confused.

"Do I what? Like you back?" I asked as we stopped at a traffic light.
"Yes?" He asked awaiting my answer. I turned so and, gently squeezing his hand.
"I guess I kinda like you too!" I smirked, the lights turned green and we walked across the road to the other side where a cute ice cream shop was. Levi opened the door for me and I walked inside.

The shop owner greeted us with a smile and I started at the ice cream flavours. I choose the strawberry ice cream and he chose a choc mint swirl. I went to pay but he shook his head and smiled.

"I got it," He offered tapping his card before I could say anything.
"Such a gentlemen." I smiled. We walked down the a small street when I noticed three people with sunglasses and hats on following us. I turned around and saw them duck into the closet shop, making me smirk.

It looked like Sam, Steve and Bucky. I stuffed a laugh. 'And I called Levi the stalker,' I thought to myself.

"What are you giggling about?" He asked looking at me.
"Oh it's nothing don't worry about it." I saw there was a smudged piece of mint ice cream on his nose which made me giggle even more. He starred at me confused but a small smile playing on his lips.

"You got ice cream on your nose you goose!" I smiled. I used my hand and gently wiped his nose making his blush.
"Hey I know spot just around the corner from here?" I nodded.
"I trust you, stalker," I mumbled the second part. He lead me around the corner so a fire escape and looked up.
"It's a few stairs, but it's worth it, it's nearly sunset!"