'Chapter 16'

We walked into a small petrol station, needing supplies. We walking inside the small store and I scanned the isles. 
"If the Red Room is still active, where is it?" Natasha asked. I shook my head.
"I have no idea." Yelena commented. 

"It moves location constantly." I mumbled. 
"And every widow is sedated on entry and exit for maximum security."

"I'm just finding it hard that he could stay off my radar." Natasha added. 

"Well its not smart to attack and avenger, if you want to stay hidden." I suggested. 
"The clue is in the name." Yelena added. 
"Dreykov kills you, one of the big ones comes to avenge you."

"Wait what are the big ones?" Natasha asked. 
"Well I doubt that the god from space has to take an ibuprofen after a fight." I added.

 I grabbed some basic needs that I needed and walked out of the back room, walking further into the small shop. I saw a small part of the store with the news. I grabbed one of the papers and flipped through it, reading the different headlines. I then came to one in bold lettering, bolder than the previous ones. 

'Avengers Face down in German Airport,

So far Steve Rodgers, Natasha Romanoff and Winter Soldier still on the run for authorities.'

'He's safe, at least for now.' I think to myself. I remembered back to Bucharest when we ran from the authorities. With Captain America and Cat man running after us, I still had scars where the cat man had scratched down my legs.  I heard Yelena walk out of the back and heard her mutter something. 

"Your not really my sister," Natasha snapped. I looked up to Yelena, she was obviously hurt with that comment. I put the paper down and walked quietly to the cashier. 
"And the avengers aren't really your family." She said back. The silence made the air thick. 

"Why do you always do that thing?" I asked out. Natasha poked her head up. 
"Do what?" She asked. I handed the cashier the money and looked back at her. 
"That thing you do when your fighting." Yelena continued. Natasha gave us a confused look.

"The, like." Yelena flicked her head back and she looked even more confused. She slid down so her right knee was on the floor and her left leg was out straight. 
"It's this thing that you do when you whip your hair when you are fighting." She acted out what she was saying, her hand up and her blonde hair getting flicked back. "With the arm and you hair. And you do like a fighting pose." Yelena chuckled. 
"It's a fighting pose, your a total poser." I concluded as Yelena burst out with laughing while still on the floor. 

"I'm not a poser." Natasha rolled her eyes. 

"Oh come on, I mean they're great poses, but it does look like you think everyone if looking at you, like all the time." Yelena chuckled, standing form her spot on the ground. 

"All that time that I spent posing, I was actually trying to do something good. To make up from all the pain and suffering that we caused." She paused looking up at me.
"Trying to be more than just a trained killer." Her words cutting me deep, the sentence seemed aimed at me.

"Well then you were fooling yourself," Yelena turned grabbing something of the shelf and then turning straight, walking over to the cashier. 

"Because pain and suffering is every day and we are all still trained killers." She put her stuff onto the desk and the cashier started. 

"Except I'm not the one of the front of a magazine." Yelena stated. 
"I'm not the one little girls call their hero." I snapped at Natasha. 

I grabbed my stuff and walked out the door, the tension too thick for me to handle. I walked outside and saw plastic tables set up outside. I walked over there and planted my stuff down. I looked up and saw a small group of kids looking at me, I then felt something hit my foot. I looked down and saw a ball by my foot. I looked up and smiled and gently kicked the ball back towards then and they continued playing.