'Chapter 17'

My eyes, opened as I felt the car come to a halt. I opened my eyes to see the car in a forest. I looked up to see Natasha looking at me from the drivers seat. 

"Wakey wakey sunshine." She smiled. I rubbed my eyes and sat up, collecting my things from the back and got outside of the car, the air fresh but definitely cooler. I followed Natasha and Yelena through the bush and out to a clearing. I saw old helicopter and Mason walked out of it and down the ladder. 

"I said I needed a jet," Natasha called out to him. 
"Well what you didn't give me was time, or money. I'm not made of jets." He said. 

"I thought you were supposed to the best," I asked. "Like a real pro."

"Oh I beg your pardon Tsarina. Was the free flat and lifetime supply of kissel not enough for you?" He asked. 

"Ha," Yelena smiled. 

"Don't let her wind you up." Natasha said walking around the vehicle, scoping it out.

"No I take the exception to impugning my professionalism." 
"Well you did set my up with a generator that crapped out after six hours." Natasha stated. 
"You too, huh, tag team?" He scoffed. 
"Aww, he's sensitive I see why you keep him around." 
"Where's the rest?" Natasha asked. I watched as Mason turned around and pulled out a duffel bag and threw if to the floor. 
"Et voila." He said, opening the bags. I knelt down and saw a museal bar in the corner. I picked it up and opened it.

"Oh I stashed that like five years ago." I took a bite and chewed it. I though I have had the driest meal but this bar proved me wrong. 

"How is it?" She asked. 
"It's dry, It's really dry." I commented. I walked over to the helicopter and climbed inside. I walked to the front and saw Yelena blowing on the window making it fog up. I knocked onto the window and pointed behind me and she nodded and climbed inside. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sat in the backseat resting my head against the metal insides of the helicopter as we flew, Yelena and Natasha in the cockpit. Natasha had gotten lots of supplies from Mason and even got me and Yelena a white fighting suit each in which we had all gotten changed into. I had the headphones on listening to the conversation between Yelena and Natasha but for the past 25 minuets it had been quiet until Natasha spoke up. 

"Lillianna can you grab the Red Guardian doll from one of the bags and do something for me?" She asked. 
"Yeah sure," I climbed over and grabbed a red doll from one of the bags. 
"What do you want me to do?" I questioned. 
"Can you hide an earpiece in the doll somehow?" She questioned. I looked down at the doll in my hands. 

"I'll try, I'll connect them to a set." 
"Perfect." I got to work right away, first studying the doll, fiddling around with it. I moved the arms and legs around and then decided to try pull them off. the connector bits where too small to hide an earpiece. I then carefully disjointed the head from the body and saw a big enough space to hide one. I grabbed a set and connected the three and then tucked one of them into the head part and clicked it in. I the grabbed the head and put it back on. I then messed around with the buttons and pull string and figured out that when you pull the string and the doll speaks the head popped off, perfect. I put the doll in my lap and then spoke up. 

"I finished." Natasha turned from her seat back to me. 
"Wow, that was fast." Yelena gasped. 
"So, I'm guessing we somehow need this to get inside of a highly secure location?" I asked. 
"We need to get this toy inside one of the most secure Russian prisons in the world." Natasha smirked. I looked down at the toy once more.