'Chapter 30'

"These men have exactly what we need. This USB, they traded something for it but we don't yet know what. All we know is that we need the USB. That's what your getting. These men, well, they have women throwing themselves at them no matter what, we need you to do it to. Except we need you to stick like flies on dog shit. Got it?" Fury questioned. I turned to Yelena and then back to him and nodded.

"And how do you propose we do that?" Yelena questioned. Fury gestured to Maria who quickly brought over two bags and put them in front of us. I grabbed my bag and opened it to see a black dress complete with black tall heels and jewelry.

"By standing out to them. Make them remember and then get out of the club, take them to a small spot, do whatever have some fun I don't care. Then strike, get the USB and get the hell out of there. No dead bodies and mission complete."

"Right, piece of cake." I mumbled.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"No, no. You are never ever wearing that." I heard Bucky complaining behind me. I starred at myself in the mirror. Being a Widow we had to be fit, in shape and somewhat attractive. I didn't realize how much it worked. The dress fit me perfectly, it cut off mid thigh, mildly scandalous. It had a little spaghetti strap and it was paired with stockings, and high, very high heels. Heels that made me nearly as tall as Steve.

"Wear what?" I heard Natasha ask, she poked her head into my room where Bucky was sitting on the bed. She walked further in and saw me. I turned to her, patting my dress down and she looked me up and down.

"Damn, Lillianna. That dress looks great on you." Natasha commented. I smiled smugly at Bucky.

"Come on Nat, she's fifteen going to a club wearing that. I can't be there to protect her."

"It's for a mission, she will not be by herself, she will have Yelena to protect her, she can think fast on her feet, she can take down over 200 SHIELD agents, as we have learnt form 2014. She will be more than okay. And plus she has a gun, knives and her own fists. She's like glass Bucky, break her and you'll be the one bleeding." Natasha smiled.

"Bucky, I am part super soldier and a trained assassin. And legally I am your daughter." Natasha walked out of the room as I walked over and sat on my bed next to Bucky. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into his chest.

"I'm tough," I whispered.

"I know you are." He nodded.

"I can take care of myself."

"You have," he says. "You still do. You always will. I've just joined in, too. Now we take care of each other."

"I with you till the end of the line," I whispered to Bucky.

"Till the line ends always."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked out into the kitchen eager for something to eat only to find Sam making toasted sandwiches.

"Want one?" He asked. I nodded my head and he threw together another one.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing," I had nothing wrong, I was starting school, training for a mission and I had my dream life.

"You sure?" He asked.

"Yeah." I smiled.

"You worried about school?"

"A little." I answered.

He started to plate the sandwiches up, putting the food on a plate and pushing it across the table. I caught it, the plate heating up from the toasted sandwich.

"Don't be, your the most confident person I have ever met, I wouldn't be surprised if in the first two weeks you own the school." He smiled. I shrugged my shoulders.

"I wouldn't be so sure." I took a bite from the sandwich, the food still hot from the pan.
——————————————————————————

"I'm starting Monday?" I asked as I stared at Bucky.
"Yes you are! Everything you need will be delivered in Friday and then you will be off to school on Monday." He informed me. I jumped up from the table and ran to him, he wrapped me up into his arms and held me tight.

"Thank you so much Bucky! I can't thank you enough!" He let me go and I stood in the ground again.
"My darling doll, you just still being here, by my side us enough to thank me!" He smiled, his toothy grin.
————————————————————————
Author Note!

Hey sorry I have not been updating this story for a while! I am slowly loosing momentum to write and I have like 6 million other ideas and stuff for other stories in my head! I left editing this story for like a week and here it is! Blowing up, I have 2k+ reads and I have 62+ votes for my story! I can't thank everyone enough for their support! I'm am so sorry for any spelling mistakes or grammar ones I haven't had time to go through and edit everything but might do that when I am running out of ideas! I have the plot in mind for this story and I am trying to get to it and fill in the gaps but I am still trying to get there.

Again thank you for all your support! I can't thank everyone enough and I will continue trying to develop this story more! Sorry for the shorter chapter but some things are going to start happening soon!