'Chapter 20'

Yelena and I lead the widows out of the room and down the hallway, the building breaking around us. We ran down a hallway and I turned left seeing guards running at me. I ran at them, swiping the first two off their feet and then kicked the third in the chest, landing in the three point landing pose.

We continued running, me being in front, when we ran past an elevator. The doors opened and a gush of fire came bursting out of it. Splitting me up from the widows. I kept running as fast as I could and saw a window in front of me, I grabbed out a small gun in my pocket and shot at the window before smashing into it, causing the glass to break and cut me all over.

I fell through the air, the wind blowing my hair up. I saw a tarmac, where multiple airplanes were taking off. I grabbed a railing to stunt my fall and then dropped, rolling forwards. I quickly stumbled to my feet, feeling my leg about to crumble and something crack in my chest. I got down just as the last plane left the tarmac, the road slowly falling apart, stood searching, trying to find something to get me back down when I got kicked in the back. I flew forwards, rolling on the rough asphalt. I rolled and sat up seeing him again. He had blood all over his face and murder in his eyes. 

"I'm going to enjoy this." He spat at me, kicking me in the side pushing me over more. I tried to get to my feet but he just kicked my legs out from beneath me knocking me back to the floor. I crawled to try and get away from him, my body aching. I he was kicked me closer and closer to the edge. His foot contacted my back and I was thrown forwards, nearly rolling off the edge but catching myself. I turned and looked up at him, he knelt down in front of me his rough, bloodied hands stroking my cheek. 

"о сладкая лилия, теперь мы не так уверены(Oh sweet Lily, not so confident now are we?)" He chuckled, I felt a tear fall down my cheek. His hands crawling around my neck as I gasped. 

"You were the best thing I did, but Dreykov gave you over to them. They made you the monster, you were mine!" He screamed in my face making me shudder, I am not his and I am owned by no one. 

"I am not yours," I managed to choke out. I felt a glass shard next to my hand. I gripped onto it, feeling it cut my skin. I threw my hand up and cut his cheek and face. I pulled my knees up and used him to kick myself over the edge. I felt my stomach drop as I fell through the air. My legs and arms flaying in the wind and my head spinning as the world around me literally came crashing down.

The wind falling past me as I fell. I saw the ground below, rough with broken pieces of the Red Room. I felt him catch onto my leg, I kicked him off and crashed into a broken window that was falling. I gripped onto the metal bars and saw as he fell onto it too. He crawled to me as the glass spun, my grip slipping and I let go. I was getting closer to the ground, I was crashing into metal, glass and tother parts of the building above as I fell. I fell through a window, the glass sticking out from where it had stabbed through my skin. I fell the ground, landing on a pile of metal and rolling down.

 I cried out in pain, my mind dizzy and I was seeing black spots in my vision. I rolled over and used the metal to help me up. I felt my breathing shallow as I searched around and saw him charging at me. I saw a piece of metal nearby and grabbed it using it to shield me from his never ending hits. He kept going even after falling from the sky. He kicked me in the chest sending me stumbling back. I stood up straight and saw him running at me. I jumped up and wrapped his legs around my neck and rolled. I used the last of my strength to continue his flip making him land on his back. I crawled away leaving him on the ground. 

I then heard him stumble behind me, he grabbed me by the back of my suit and threw me onto a high sheet of metal, I felt something pierce my stomach. I groaned and looked up, my eyes widening as I saw a window flying down at top speed above me, I clenched my eyes shut and covered my face with my hands as the piece of metal landed around me.