'Chapter 50'

I walked down the hallway to the kitchen where everyone was already up and about. I smiled as Bucky handed me a cup of coffee and I took a sip.

"So, going dress shopping today yay!" Yelena smiled as I sat next to her at the table. I nodded.
"So any dress colours in mind?" Sam asked from in front of me. I shook my head no.

"Not really, I hadn't given a thought to it yet." I smiled.

"Well, I have plans with Pepper, sorry Lily but I will vouch for your dress." He slid a credit card across the table.

"Call it a birthday present," He smiled and I nodded.

"Thank you so much Tony," I smiled and he nodded. "What are you doing with Pepper today?" I questioned.

"I've organized a lunch with her in a farm town, no idea where but we will find it. Send me a photo of your dress though. I'm sure whatever you pick will be perfect." Tony smiled and stood up.

"Well I'm off, I'll see you guys later." He smiled standing up and walking out.

"Well, I did some research and there are multiple dress stores around. We should leave soon so we can get around to all off them." Bucky said. I looked at him and smiled.

"Great!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The amount of dresses I had tried on were too many to count! They all ranged from ballgown designs to mid thigh length. The styles were all different and I am pretty sure I had tried on dresses from all the colours of the rainbow. I out on a cute white dress with subtle sparkles on it, It sat just off the shoulder and cut off mid thigh.

"Bucky I think we found it." I smiled starring at myself in the mirror and spinning around

"Oh yeah?" I heard him say.

"Show us!" Yelena and Sam called at the same time making me chuckle. I opened the curtain and watched as yet again Bucky was awestruck I smiled as I walked out fully and Yelena gasped.

"Oh my god your stunning!" She gasped jumping up from her seat. Bucky stood around and looked at me. He felt the material and looked at how it sat on my body.

"I think I really like this one," I smiled turning around and looking at myself in the mirror.

"I really like this one too," Bucky smiled at me from the mirror.

"I like it," Steve commented.

"It suits you," Sam added.

"What would you wear with it?" Wanda asked and I thought for a moment.

"A chunky necklace, one that sparkles or a pearl one. Maybe a bow with my hair up. White heels obviously." I said.
"Pretty,"

"We gotta get a photo, for Natasha and Tony." Steve smiled and I nodded. Natasha was on a mission for a little bit and would go from that mission to the one with all of them because they needed another person.

Bucky came and stood next to me, a gently putting his hand around me waist and standing straight. We both plastered a smile on our faces and smiled as Steve stood taking a photo. I watched as he carefully pressed the button a couple times before looking at it with confusion.

"What it's recording," I chuckled and walked over to him.

"God you old man." I laughed grabbing the phone and seeing that he had changed the settings so now it was recording. I changed it back to photo mode before thinking for a moment