Chapter-1

𝕁𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕖 𝕡𝕠𝕧

I was sleeping peacefully until someone called my name and spilled water on my face. That made me annoyed,i threw a pillow towards the direction where i heard my name.I heard a guy laughing,i opened my eyes and yes as expected my annoying brother was that.

"Oppa,how dare you"
I said as he laugh even more,i was confused,𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟,𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑖 𝑎𝑚 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑦
i thought and went to bathroom to do my morning routine.

I looked at the mirror and i screamed in shock because someone drawed a kitty on my face.I came out of the bathroom and asked my brother
"𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬?"I was really mad but when someone came to my room with a puppy eyes and that melted me.It was ji hoon my brother yoongi's son.

"𝐀𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐲,𝐢 𝐚𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲,𝐢 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐟𝐮𝐧"he said with a pout."𝐀𝐰𝐰 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲,𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲"i said as i melt infront of his cuteness...Suddenly someone interupt us it was jieun ,yoongi's wife,ji hoon's mom and my best friend.

"𝐘𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐢,𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤"she said as my brother just nodd and she picks ji hoon from my hands and said"𝐉𝐞𝐧,𝐠𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐨𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞"she said as i nodd and went to the bathroom.

*Time skip*
After getting ready i wore a black colour crop top and black jeans and a brown coloured long coat and a little makeup.

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

Her Crop top and jeans

Her coat

Her makeup

Her makeup

She got ready and looked at the mirror to see her final look.As a fashion designer jennie have a great taste and interest in fashion clothes.

Jennie is staying with her brother and his family because her parents are in abroad.

She went to downstairs and see everyone eating breakfast,she went towards them and starts eating.Suddenly her brother spoke"𝐉𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞,𝐝𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐦 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐚 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰"Yoongi said as jennie smiled.

"𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲!𝐦𝐨𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠.𝐎𝐦𝐠 𝐢 𝐚𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞"She jumped in joy.Jieun and yoongi smiled.

After eating Yoongi and jennie left for work.

***************************************
𝔈𝔫𝔡 𝔬𝔣 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯
1