Chapter-11

ɴᴇxᴛ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ
𝚂𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝙹𝚎𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚎'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟

I woke up because of the alarm.."Gosh this is so annoying"i said to myself thinking i am in my room itself. I forgot about someone who is sleeping beside me.

When the realisation hits me i checked if i waked him up with the sound but he is still sleeping, he must be tired because of yesterday's wedding and party.

I went to the bathroom, took a shower, did my morning routine and went to the kitchen to make breakfast for me and Taehyung.

I was making breakfast while singing my favorite songs but stopped when i heard footsteps coming closer. The food was almost ready so i went to arrange plates on the dining table.

He came and stood infront of the dining table, observing my every movements, the kitchen and the food and after that he slowly sat on the chair.

I looked at him and smiled"Good morning"he replied with a "mm".He was ready to leave for office.

He looks perfect in his black suit. It's always like that Men in black hits different.

Anyways,We didn't had a conversation till now. I think it is kinda UNBELIEVABLE! right?

Nevermind, i served the dishes and sat on the other chair and we started eating.

The air filled with awkward silence... I want to speak something but i don't get any words when i see his eyes.. It's scary but attractive at the same time.

After eating, he was heading to office but something crazy popped in my brain. "Taehyung"i called him and his turn around and looked at me with a cold face. I ran to him and kissed his cheek."Have a good day"i said with a sweet yet nervous smile.

I think he was kinda angry with my actions because he don't even smiled at me.Anyways it was so awkward but i liked it. I smiled and went inside the house. I take a day-off today because i am really tired of yesterday.

I really wanted to sleep and now i am going to sleep for sometime.

ҭī๓є รкīр
I woke up and looked at the clock. It was 1:47 in the afternoon,i was not feeling hungry so i decided to do the household works. It was not that much because the maids already cleaned it when this house was bought as gift for us.

After finishing the household work, i went to the garden area. It was so refreshing.

*****************************
𝕰𝖓𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗
11