Chapter-27

Taehyungs pov
I was attending a meeting suddenly the door of that meeting room opened and I saw her,Jennie,it was my Jennie. She was looking at me too.

I was looking at her all the time, honestly she did the presentation very well. She looks beautiful, I don't know if she still loves me but I love her more than anything. But I was too late to understand my feelings.

After the meeting,she was going through the hallway but I grabbed her waist and kissed her in an empty room. She is so sweet.

I was kissing her with full of love and passionate and she was kissing me back. After sometime we pulled out because of the lack of air.

I looked at her,she looked at me. I kissed her again but this time with lust. She understood the mission but I think she was afraid,I deepen the kiss and now she have to do nothing but concentrating on us.

I went to her and started kissing her neck,giving hickeys all over. She was moaning but tried to not to be so loud.

I started to unbutton her shirt suddenly she stopped me."Let's go home" with that saying she grabbed my wrist and started walking outside.

We went to her apartment. It's looking so beautiful,I want to say sorry to her. I looked for her,she was at the kitchen.

I went to her and back hugged her, "Jennie, I am sorry, I am sorry for hurting you , I such a fool,I didn't understand my own feelings,I am sorry Jennie. I love you,come back to me"
I didn't realised that I was crying.I cried my heart out on her shoulder.She turned to me and hugged me "I love you too tae tae"
Don't cry baby,I forgive you" she said and kissed me and I kissed her back.

************************
𝕰𝖓𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗
27