Chapter-2

ꪑꫀꪖꪀ᭙ꫝ𝓲ꪶꫀ
Somewhere,a huge beautiful mansion with high security.A loud shouting voice filled in that mansion."𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭!𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝"Taehyung said as he cut the call and sigh in frustration.

"𝐃𝐚𝐝,𝐢 𝐚𝐦 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝"the little one cried in her father's arm."𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲,𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠" Namjoon asked his daughter who is crying."𝐓𝐚𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐲"she said as she cried even more.

Namjoon chuckled and called his wife"𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐞..."he called her as she came towards them with a beautiful smile but that smile fade when she she saw Ye-ri(their daughter)crying.Her smiled turned into a worried face.

"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐞"she asked her husband
"𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐭𝐚𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞"he explained"𝐨𝐰𝐰,𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐚𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞.𝐎𝐤𝐚𝐲?"Ye-ri nodd as her mother pick her up and went towards dining room.

"𝐌𝐨𝐦,𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞"Ye-ri asked"𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐨𝐨𝐧"jisoo said"𝐬𝐨 𝐢 𝐚𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲"Ye-ri said and started laughing"𝐡𝐮𝐡𝐡 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐚𝐲?"jisoo said as ye-ri's smile faded"𝐍𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐦 𝐢 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠,𝐢 𝐚𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥"Ye-ri said and about to run to room but she saw taehyung coming towards her.

She got panicked and went towards her mother and hugged her legs.Jisoo picked her and put ye-ri on her shoulder."𝐍𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐚,𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫"Taehyung asked as jisoo replied"𝐓𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭?"Taehyung nodd as yes"𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝."Jisoo said "𝐨𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐲"Taehyung said as he sat on the chair to eat breakfast.

"𝐍𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞"Taehyung said as jisoo
looked at ye-ri and hand her to taehyung.
"

𝐘𝐞-𝐫𝐢 𝐚𝐚𝐡𝐡 𝐢 𝐚𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭"teahyung with a calming voice"𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞?"ye-ri asked"𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐤𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞"taehyung said as ye-ri smiled
"𝐠𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐩 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥"
"𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲!𝐎𝐤 𝐢 𝐚𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 p 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲"she said with full of happiness.

"𝐍𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐚,𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐣𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠"taehyung asked to his sister-in-law"𝐢 𝐚𝐦 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞"namjoon interupted them."𝐓𝐚𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲,𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭?"joon said and the younger replied"𝐲𝐞𝐬,𝐢 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫".

"𝐎𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢 𝐚𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠,𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐞-𝐫𝐢?"Namjoon asked his wife"𝐓𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐚𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐩 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥"his wife replied"𝐎𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐚𝐦 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠"Namjoon said as he peck on jisoo's lip and left to work

**************************************
𝔈𝔫𝔡 𝔬𝔣 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯
2