Chapter-7

ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋs ᴘᴏᴠ

Jimin spined the bottle again and it landed on me."𝐎𝐤 𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤,𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞?"bo gum hyung asked"𝐌𝐦,𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞...𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞?"i said as they smirked.

ᴊᴇɴɴɪᴇ ᴘᴏᴠ
Nayeon's crus- uh i-i mean nayeon's friend invited us to a party and here i am bored,nayeon went to search hoseok...i guess that is his name.Rosé and lisa went to get a drink.

The maknaes came to me with drinks on their hand.Lisa drink it in one sip and went to get another drink.Me and rosé were chit chatting.

My friend Rosé already have a boyfriend named Jimin.I think he is my fiancee's friend because i saw them together once.

Nayeon is single but she have a crush on her costomer,he is the one who invited us to this party.

L𝔦sa is SINGLE,she want to be in a relation- ship but she didn't have any feelings for any guys.

ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢs ᴘᴏᴠ
Jungkook chose dare"𝐈 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭..𝐦𝐦 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥"bo gum said as we looked around to see that banged girl"𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥"jungkook asked bravely."𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞,𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 2𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫" "𝐎𝐊,𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐦𝐞"

ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋs ᴘᴏᴠ
I went to that girl,i turned her to my side and pulled her by her waist and kissed her.She was shocked..i guess.After a while she kissed me back.I just got obssessed,i don't know why but i wish this would never end.

ʟɪsᴀs ᴘᴏᴠ
I was in the counter for a drink but suddenly someone turned me and kissed me i was shocked but i felt butterflies in my stomach.I don't know why but i can't control myself and kissed him back.

He pulled out and went to his table with saying a 'sorry'.I was confused and angry at the same time.Whatever i am going to my table.I don't know why i felt like i want that again,i think i get addicted.

𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗗𝗔𝗬
𝓳𝓮𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓮𝓼 𝓹𝓸𝓿
I am getting ready for my 'wedding' uhh so disgusting to say that word.I was wearing a off-white coloured off-soulder gown.

I was wearing a off-white coloured off-soulder gown

I don't want to get married because;

First o𝔣 all - I don't want to get married this early.
2ⁿᵈ - I don't want to marry a person whom i don't even know.

3ʳᵈ - I don't want a husband who hates me.

I was done and my mom came to the room and said"𝐎𝐦𝐠,𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐬"
Suddenly dad came to the room and said"𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐣𝐞𝐧?" "𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐝" i said
"𝐎𝐤 𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥,𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞" with that saying we left to the wedding venue.

********************************
𝔈𝔫𝔡 𝔬𝔣 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯
7