Chapter-8

ʝєииιєѕ ρσν

I am here infront of the wedding venue.I wrapped my hand around my father's hand, we started to walk.

My eyes was stucked on that GUY, YES THAT GUY who i am going to marry today.We made a long-long eye contact.

He is looking so perfect in that tuxedo. His perfect v-shaped jaw, his heart-shaped lips and that 𝙿𝙴𝚁𝙵𝙴𝙲𝚃 𝙱𝙾𝙳𝚈 and his 𝙷𝙰𝙽𝙳𝚂𝙾𝙼𝙴 𝙵𝙰𝙲𝙴. I think i am... Falling for him.

I came back to reality when my dad gave my hand to him and whispered in his ear.

"Take care of my daughter and yourself, my son" "I will" he said with a small smile.Priest came infront of us.We stood straight.
~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mr Kim Taehyung, do you accept Jennie Kim as your lawful wedded wife"

"Yes, i do"

"Ms Jennie Kim,do you accept Kim Taehyung as your lawful wedded husband"

"Yes,i do"

"You both are married,now you may kiss the bride"

I can't believe that i forgot this part,i just forgot,how can i....

His hand reached my neck and kissed me on my lips and my guess was right,his lips was soft like cotton candy,sweet like ice cream.

𝕋𝕀𝕄𝔼 𝕊𝕂𝕀ℙ

After the ceremony i ate the dinner with my family and friends and ofc with my husband.Now we are on our way to our new home which our parents bought for us.The journey was silent.

I decided to break the silence "Are you tired?" I asked for a formality. "I think that's None of your business" He said very rudely.

He looks like a perfect kind gentleman but inside he is a rude bitch... I was thinking and thinking as i fell asleep.I don't want to marry this rude bitch.

***************************
𝕰𝖓𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗
8