Chapter-13

*Time skip*
𝖆𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖗 2 𝖒𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖍𝖘
ɴᴀyᴇᴏɴꜱ ᴩᴏᴠ
I am here in my office sitting in my chair hearing my best friend's sad one side love story. It's been 2 months since she got married and her hubby is really cold towards her.

Yes, you are correct, i am talking about Jennie, when she said about her and taehyung's sad life,i remembered Jieun unnie saying about her and yoongi oppa's sad life.

These two cases are pretty similar.Whatever, our working time is almost over, so we decided to go to shopping.

*Time skip*
♩εηηίε pσv
Me and nayeon went to shopping after finishing our work time.I was focusing on shopping but something really important came to my mind. We have a family dinner. Shit, i forgot it.And its 7:30 now.

We finished our shopping and parted ways, i went to our house, nayeon went to her house.

I arrived at our house and went inside.I saw someone sitting on the couch.I felt a dark and cold gaze on me and i knew who is it.

We made a eye contact but immediately i broke it and went upstairs to get ready.

I took a shower and wrapped a towel around my body and went to my closet.I went out of the bathroom and saw taehyung selecting his suit. I was frozen.

He was about to leave but he saw me, he was shocked but was still in his cold face. Man, are you serious?

He realised that he is in wrong time. He went out of the room. My face was covered in Embarrassment. My cheeks was a fresh tomato.

I select a black dress,some a little makeup and accessories.

My dress

After getting ready, i went to downstairs, i saw my husband.

Taehyung's dress

𝚃𝚊𝚎𝚑𝚢𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟
I was really angry at her.How can she be so irresponsible.I went to my closet and picked a suit and was about to leave but i noticed someone. I turn around and see Jennie, wrapped only a towel around her body.

I was shocked but still managed to keep my cold face. I went outside the room and went to get ready.But honestly..... She is fucking hot.

*Time skip*
I got ready and went to downstairs and waited for her. I saw her coming from upstairs. She was looking gorgeous in that black dress.But i didn't express that.

"Can we go now"i asked and she nodd as yes.And went to the car.

*********************************
𝕰𝖓𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗
13