Chapter-5

ᴊᴇɴɴɪᴇs ᴘᴏᴠ
We both first rejected what our familly offered but guess what,we are going to get married next week.They forced us,i am afraid,what if he have a girlfriend,what if his dad force him to break up with her like yoongi oppa.

By the way,i am on my way to my work.I reached there and saw my bestfriend nayeon waiting for me.I went out off the car and went to her.Nayeon hugged me

"𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥,𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞" she asked"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐛𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐲,𝐰𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐰 𝐲𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠,𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭?
"𝐘𝐞𝐬,𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐣𝐞𝐧"she said with a pout on her face"𝐁𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐨 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞,𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐚"i said"𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭,𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 ,𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝?she questioned me excitely"𝐈𝐌 𝐍𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐎𝐍"i yelled as she laughed hard"𝐎𝐤 𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐥,𝐥𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐨 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞"she said and dragged me the office in exictement.

We both get inside and saw two maknaes Rosé and Lisa.

𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓼𝓴𝓲𝓹

I explained everything to my friends and they said"𝐉𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞,𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞,𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞,𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭?" they asked"𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐡,𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝?"I said"𝐎𝐡 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥,𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝,𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐡𝐦𝐦"nayeon calmly said.I sighed and went to my work.

ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ˢᵏⁱᵖ
I came home and rang the bell.Jieun unnie opened the door.I said and hugged her she hugged me back.I went to ji hoon and picked him up and hugged him.Mom and dad moved to their house.

Actually this house is for oppa and unnie but i like to stay here because when i lived there,That house is really boring and lonely.

I went to my room and taked a shower and went to downstairs.Yoongi oppa isn't still here,I went to jieun unnie who is making dinner and started helping her.I her the door bell sound.Jieun unnie signalled me to open it.

I slightly pushed her and signalled her to opened the door.She glared at me and i smiled a little.She opened the door and of course,it was my brother.My brother gave a cold glare to jieun unnie.

Jieun unnie gave him a glass of water.I picked ji hoon and went to my room.

ᴊɪᴇᴜɴs ᴘᴏᴠ
I opened the door and saw my cold hubby.I smile as he gave me a cold glare and sat on the couch and i gave him a glass of water.He accepted it."𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐲?" i asked as sweet as i can."𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐞"i answered it with a short one.I gave up and picked the glass and went to the kitchen.

TIME SKIP
I was cooking but my mind was full of negative thoughts.But suddenly i felt two arms around my waist and hot breath on my neck.That gave me goosebumps.WHAT THE FUCK i yelled in my head.I immediately turned to see who it is and i was shocked because it was....YOONGI.

*****************************

𝔢𝔫𝔡 𝔬𝔣 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯
5