Chapter-24

Taehyungs pov
I woke up in my study room.I was about to go to take a shower but an envelope catches my attention,I decided to check it.

I opened that it and I saw a notice and I shocked because it was divorce papers,I was confused. That envelope also had a letter. It was from Jennie

:›:›:›:›:›:›:›

To my Tae-Tae

I know you don't like my clingy and cringey behaviour,I know you don't love me like the way I love you.Yes I love you,more than you'll ever know.I know you are not comfortable staying with me.And we can't force anyone to choose us right?So I am letting you go.I am going far away.Dont search for me. Live a life you want.Please forget me and marry someone better than me,Take care.

Yours lovingly
Jennie

:›:›:›:›:›:›:›

What the Fuck!?what is she saying?I begin to search for her hoping this is a prank.I called our siblings but she wasn't there.I took my car keys and drove to the Airport.

I reached the airport and searched for her all over there.She was not there.I had not Idea.Her parents gave her hands to me in our wedding because they hope I will took care of her.But what do I do now?I don't have any feelings for her but why is her absence making me upset?.Do I love her?

I was thinking and thinking about her then I got a call from Namjoon oppa.
"Taehyung,where are you?Did you had any problem with her?"
"I am in airport.Hyung,we weren't that close.But her absence is making me weak"
"Tae,be strong I am searching for her."
"Hyung,I got a letter written by her"
"What is it saying"
"She said ,don't search for her and Live a life I want and marry someone better than her"
"What?Wait I am coming to your house"
"I am also coming"

I cut the call and went to our house.

**********************
We were searching for her but then Jisoo noona got a call from Jennie.She said that she is somewhere far from us and don't search for her.She said she is safe there.

*********************
𝕰𝖓𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗
24