Chapter-4

TᗩᗴᕼYᑌᑎᘜՏ ᑭOᐯ

I came back to home from work.The first one i saw was my mom.My parents was in abroad but came back to their hometown yesterday.My mom opened the door and hugged me and i hugged her back.

I went inside and sat on the couch.My dad came from upstairs and asked me"𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐲?,𝐭𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠" "𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐞𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝"i said coldly.Suddenly mom interrupt us"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐰𝐨,𝐠𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐰𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐌𝐑 𝐊𝐈𝐌 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲"she said and i asked her"𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐬?" "𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲"my mom said calmly.i nodd and me and dad went to upstairs to get ready.

We all got ready and We went to the place where they had set the dinner

We are waiting for them. Jin hyung and Irene noona came from Busan yesterday
with their daughter Na-ra.

Suddenly my phone rang.I went out of the hotel and attended it.I saw a beautiful girl entering to the hotel.She was wearing a elegant dress which fits so perfect on her.

My heart beat gone crazy until someone yelled my name from the other side and i came back to reality.

Jᴇɴɴɪᴇs ᴘᴏᴠ
I went to upstairs to get ready.I took a shower and went to the closet to choose my dress.I don't liked any of that dress until a dress caught my attention.I liked that dress so i decide to wear it.

That dress fits so prefect on me and then i put a little makeup

That dress fits so prefect on me and then i put a little makeup.Then i went to downstairs.

Then i went to downstairs

^TIME SKIP^

We arrived at the hotel.We went to the table.They were already here.I went to my sisters Jisoo and Joo hyun unnie and hugged them and they hugged me back.I sat besides them. Suddenly my dad ask to uncle Kim"𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐦?" "𝐇𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥,𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧"i was confused about whom they are talking about.

Suddenly a man came and hugged Jieun unnie and she hugged him back.And he sat besides jin oppa.I don't know this guy but he look so handsome, his lips, his eyes, all are perfect. I saw this guy in my sisters's and brother's wedding.

Uncle kim started speaking suddenly"𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠,𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐝𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝"he said to that perfect guy.Suddenly i understand who is he.He is the youngest child of KIM family.

"𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮"jieun unnie said."𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥?jin oppa questioned"𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞"My mom spoke.i was confused and curious at the same time. Aunt kim spoke"𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐢𝐬.....𝐉𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐄"I was shocked ,i didn't expect this.

"We want both of you to get married"my dad said as uncle Kim nodded in agreement.
I was shocked and angry at the same time, but I don't react, I controlled my anger but my controlled loosed when that perfect guy said something.

"𝐍𝐎,𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥" how dare he? just how dare him to say about me. Now i can't control my anger,i spoke"𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐮𝐲"I said angrily

ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢs ᴘᴏᴠ
I hung the call and went back to the hotel.They were already here.I saw that girl,she is so beautiful her perfect lips,straight hair.WOW,no taehyung what happend to you. But i didn't understand who is she.

I think she is the youngest of KIM family.But my dad suddenly spoke about my marriage"𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠,𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐝𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝"he said

"𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮"jieun noona said."𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥?jin hyung questioned"𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞" aunt KIM spoke.AWW this two family deserves a oscar.My mom spoke"𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐢𝐬.....𝐉𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐄"who is jennie, wait is it that girl.

***************************
𝔈𝔫𝔡 𝔬𝔣 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯
4