Chapter-18

Jennies pov
I told everything to my oppa..after hearing all he was so angry and dragged me to Taehyung's company. We went straight to his cabin. My brother was so angry.

He opened the door of Taehyung's cabin harshly and entered inside the cabin. Taehyung was shocked but it turned into a smirk.

"Why did you do that, Taehyung?" My brother shouted. "Answer me, why did you do that to my sister.. it you hate her you can tell her directly but why are you insulting her?"

"Then what about the things you've did to my sister?, isn't a fault?" Taehyung start speaking

"Infront of our family you treat her like a queens, Infront of friends you treat her like a wife, infront of your employees you treat her like a servant and infront of yourself you treat her like a trash. Isn't?"

"Even though you don't love her, you made her pregnant, she loved you but for you, she was just a stress reliever.
you gave them money and freedom but all they want is your love mann, your wife wants your love, your son wants your love. All you gave them is pain, pain of waiting for your change."

After hearing all of this, i was shocked.. No my oppa loves jieun unnie.When i looked at my brother his eyes was filled with tears. He held my hand and was about to leave but Taehyung stopped him "I want Jennie to stay here, hyung" he said and my brother looked at me and loosen his grip and left the cabin.

As he left, Taehyung starts speaking "Jennie look,i am sorry i don't mean to do that..i am sorry i just want to teach your brother a lesson...plz forgive me"

"Taehyung if you want to teach him a lesson you have to told me I will help you with that but instead you hurt me with your actions"with that saying I left his cabin

************************
𝕰𝖓𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗
18