Chapter-9

𝚃𝚊𝚎𝚑𝚢𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟
We were going to our new house.. The car was filled with silence. She asked me something and i replied with my usual tone.

After sometime i looked beside me and i saw her sleeping figure...she looks beauti- I don't fucking care about her and her beauty.

After sometime we arrived. I called her name but she was in a deep sleep. I slightly slapped her on her cheek but guess what.. no response.

I went out of the car and opened the door of the house and went to her side. I lifted her up in bridal style and went inside the house.

ᒍIEᑌᑎ ᑭOᐯ
I am really afraid about Jennie. What if tae don't treat well. He is my little brother but i am afraid because his and yoongi's personality is pretty similar in everything.

I hope their life won't be like mine.Now we are going to our house after the wedding party. Ji-hoon already fell asleep. The ride was silent. Next week is our 4ᵗʰ wedding anniversary.

I don't think he will remember that useless day because he don't even remember this useless wife.A tear escaped from my eyes. I quickly wiped it.I guess he didn't see it because he is really focused on driving.

Tears continued to fall i tried my best to control it but failed and i tried my best not to make any sound but that also failed.

"Are you crying?"he asked me "No, i am not" i lied "No, you are, don't lie to me"he said while looking at road focused on driving.No emotion on his face.

"I was thinking about Jen"i answered short."Oh.." He said. What type of human is he, he don't even have emotions. I am his wife right, even it's just on papers.

It hurt, really it hurts. Now i can't even stop my tears. We reached home, i went to inside the house with ji-hoon.

Yoongi's face filled with confusion. Then he also went inside the house.I placed ji-hoon on his bed and i went to our room.

******************************
𝕰𝖓𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗
9