Chapter-14

ᴊᴇɴɴɪᴇꜱ ᴩᴏᴠ
We reached there in 10 minutes.We went to the table like a model couple.Actually i hate family dinners, one family dinner ruined my life, one family dinner made me marry this cold ice.

"Hey honeys"our moms welcomed us."Hi moms"i said and we went to the table.I sat near yoongi oppa.Taehyung sat near Jieun unnie. Suddenly, Ji hoon came to me and hugged me.

"OMG ji-hoonaah I missed you very much, where is ye-ri and nora"
I asked because i last saw them in my wedding and it's been 2months. I want to see them.
"They are playing in the garden.You come aunty, play with us"i looked at jieun unnie and she nodd as yes so i went with ji hoon.

We were playing when i saw taehyung in the garden area,attending a call, Ye-ri, Nora and Ji-hoon saw him and they ran to hug him.

He immediately cut the call when he saw children running to him. They hugged him and i stood behind them.

"Uncle and aunty, when will u give us a baby sister or brother" nora asked, WTF these kids nowadays have no license for their mouth.

But the next thing Taehyung said frozen me "You want a baby sister or brother"he asked with a calm tone.What is he going to do. Is he crazy or something?

"We want a sister"they said.Suddenly,Joo hyun unnie came and said "Come children, it's about to begin, i am taking these children with me and you two, come fast okay?"after saying this she went with children leaving us both alone.

I was speechless after hearing his words. He smirked at me. I was confused, he hold my hand. That gave me goosebumps all over my body.Then We went to the table.

****************************
𝕰𝖓𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗
14