Chapter-10

ɴᴀᴍᴊᴏᴏɴꜱ ᴩᴏᴠ
Actually i'm a lil afraid about Jennie and Tae's relationship. Because his behavior is really rude for jennie to handle. She will get hurt by his behavior.

Jennie is a soft-hearted person and taehyung is a stone-hearted person. They are completely opposite. I don't want something bad happen to them.

I really hate this tradition of this family. First jin hyung and irene noona then me and jisoo but these two relationships contain love.

But yoongi and jieun,i don't think they liked each other even if jieun did,yoongi didn't had any feelings to jieun because he had a girlfriend.

And i don't think he loved her after their marriage too but she, my sister just adjusted herself. I don't even know why she did that.

When ji hoon was born Yoongi don't even looked at ji hoon's face. Till now i never saw Yoongi holding ji hoon not even a picture. But i guess he has a lot of love inside to his wife and son. I hope he will show more love towards them.

And now Jennie and Taehyung, i guess they don't even know each other before that dinner. They didn't had any conversation till now. I Hope all stories will have Happy ending.

I was thinking and thinking and getting frustrated but jisoo interrupted me.

"Hey, my man what are you thinking"

"i am thinking about jen and tae, who knows about what is gonna happen next"

"yes you are right they don't even know each other then how can they will be a couple? Huh what a nonsense tradition"

"Yeah, btw where is ye-ri?"

"She is sleeping, it's already late, come let's also sleep"

Jisoo said and namjoon nodded in agreement. They went to their bedroom.

JΞИИIΞS ᑭOᐯ
I opened my eyes, wasn't in the car. I am in a strange luxurious bedroom, i am sure this isn't my room. I realised i am in our new house.

I heard water drops sound coming from the bathroom. I guess he is that. Suddenly that sound stopped footsteps started coming towards the door.

The door opened revealing a taehyung who was shirtless and i was frozen for a second and i scream when the realization hits me.

He looked at me with a cold face with that i curled the blanket on me and laid on the bed.

I saw his abss it was so perfect but he is a stone like my brother but i am falling for him, this is crazy but this is the truth.

*******************************
𝕰𝖓𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗
10