Chapter-15

After 2 days.
𝙹𝚎𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟
It's been almost 3 months since we are married and in that recent family dinner, our parents said that if we are not comfortable with this marriage, we can part ways.

I don't have any idea about what is he going to do.Anyways,now i am making dinner for me and taehyung.I know that he will not eat this food but still some hope.

The bell rang and i went to open the door.When i open the door, i saw taehyung standing. His face was filled with anger.

He stepped inside without saying anything. As usual.... He sat on the couch. I went to get some water for him.

I gave him a glass of water but for my bad that water was a bit hot. He can't handle the hotness. The glass fell on the floor and breaks into pieces.

His anger increased but he controlled it and went to upstairs.

After sometime, i went to upstairs. I opened the door of our bedroom, but wasn't there. I went to the bathroom, he wasn't there also. And my last hope,I went to his study room and he was there. Doing something important, his focus was on that thing.

"Come let's eat dinner"i directly said and he give me a glare that made my shut up."I told you a 100 times before that I don't want your fucking food"he said.I went outside the room with out telling anything.

*ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴅɪɴɴᴇʀ*
It's 11:47 night and he is still in his study room. Huh I don't know what to do....

*************************
𝕰𝖓𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗
15